From the hoya board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

From the hoya board

If I'm Nerlens that's a slap in my face that the last effort was to my mom.
It is common practice in College Football and Basketball recruiting.

44cuse

Heres another gem , "The part of his blog that alarms me is that he views Syracuse as a "family atmosphere". What family has rampant drug use, child molesters, and multiple people that abuse women? Not one that I'd view as a positive at least."

When I picture a Georgetown fan thinking about Syracuse Basketball, his thought bubble contains clips from the film "Reefer Madness."

From a Georgetown board.

' The part of his blog that alarms me is that he views Sracuse as a "family atmosphere". What family has rampant drug use, child molesters, and multiple people that abuse women? Not one that I'd view as a positive at least'

Hardly the language to appeal to a Mama.

From a Georgetown board.

' The part of his blog that alarms me is that he views Sracuse as a "family atmosphere". What family has rampant drug use, child molesters, and multiple people that abuse women? Not one that I'd view at least'

Hardly the language to appeal to a Mama.

I'm sure AI and Victor Page never smoked weed while at G-town...

Anyone know if Noel is Catholic? If raised Catholic, I'm sure his mom would rather him go to GT than to SU. If my parents weren't such big SU fans, they would have wanted me to go to a Catholic school if I were a big-time athlete.
LOL Gtown is about as hostile to Catholic as you can get. Most of student body not Catholic. Much of the lay leadership of school not Catholic. When you tour there, student guides emphasize it's "not a big deal". Indeed all the new buildings have no evidence of religion at all (unless its Muslim). Lily white student body too, other than hoop and track teams. Yeah, he'll blend right in.

Maybe Noel included Gtown just to make alot of us happy when he picks syracuse?
Nobody knows.

Relax and enjoy the show. We have a great basketball tradition. We are one of the most unselfish teams in the country.
We were rated number one twice in the last 3 years without a true Star.
Sure Wes went 4th in the draft but he wasn't exactly a isolation go to guy.
I have a feeling Noel will pick orange just for MCW, CJ, Rak, DC, and Senior Triche/Southerland alone.

tradingcards_collection.jpg

If he's like most 18 year olds this is easy.

You never do what your parents want you to.