FSU Attendance | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Attendance

Great, now Eric McClain (ACC Carolina good ole boy) is gonna tell everyone that we’re not all that loud cause we’re not going to be near full capacity.

Great, now Eric McClain (ACC Carolina good ole boy) is gonna tell everyone that we’re not all that loud cause we’re not going to be near full capacity.

If we play good, it will be plenty loud regardless of attendance.

If we play bad, it will be plenty quiet regardless of attendance.

Just how I see it. Hope it’s the former.

We will see .
Hey I hope you’re right and I’ll say the stands always look more full than tm suggests.

This games huge for national perception. Lets see if Dino can actually show us a corners been turned.

We will probably have about 45k sold and about 38k attending. Let’s be loud and proud

Pete Sala said that over 40,000 were sold. Why would you say 35?
I was just looking at the map, wasn’t aware he said that many were sold.

I don't know the capacity of Virginia stadium. ACC network televised their game against Pitt today. In lower deck. only 10% of the seats are taken. People want to see their team winning. And only pay for the ticket if there is a good chance.

This, like the Pitt game, feels like a game where based on the last 10 years of cuse football I could write it from start to finish right now.

God I hope im wrong
You were not wrong. We all saw it coming.

Central New Yorkers that root for FSU over their hometown team are as scummy as it gets. I encountered many of them tonight. They were vile, dirty, and hygienically impaired. It was disgusting. Where do these people come from?!!
I’ve got a coworker who roots for UNC and ND and tries talking trash about Cuse whenever he can.

His hoe ass ever comes to a Friday happy hour and I’m probably going to put his scrawny ass in the cross face chickenwing after two beers.

It was fairly packed by mid first quarter. Sadly by half time is was also half empty at best