FSU continues to crumble... | Syracusefan.com

FSU continues to crumble...

Looks like 2nd in the Atlantic is Syracuse as long as they want it...
tenor.gif

Meh they still have talent and would likely sweep the cowstal if they were on the other side. But that said we are in a great spot to rio off 3 in a row vs them and win in Tallahassee this year and Dome year after. I want to go to the away game this year seeing reasonable flight and hotel combos.

Whoever “likes” this post is a loser.

#dontsettle
I wonder how long willie taggert is gonna last there. They could & shoulda done so much better when jimbo left

Was he any good?
Their highest graded linemen with a 79.9. Injury this year(2 games at OT- ankle) ACL last. 13 starts, guard and tackle...

Would have to sit a year, and I dunno if we have a scholly for a non contributor. Was ranked #4 OT, #31 overall. Should have 3 years of eligibility.

Gotta think the culture is toxic, down there. He's choosing to sit a year, instead of start.

Last edited:
there is a reason Jimbo left, he knew the cupboard was empty.
I know jimbo was not happy with the lack of investment Florida state was putting into their football program and from what I've heard Texas A&M doesn't have that problem like most of the SEC. I can't wait for the ACC to get to that level and for the ACC network to help get that goin. Future looks bright

Meh they still have talent and would likely sweep the cowstal if they were on the other side. But that said we are in a great spot to rio off 3 in a row vs them and win in Tallahassee this year and Dome year after. I want to go to the away game this year seeing reasonable flight and hotel combos.
I guess we'll get an idea of how easy that sweep would be on Sept. 14. ;)

I guess we'll get an idea of how easy that sweep would be on Sept. 14. ;)

Nice that’s cool you get them same week we host Clemson.

The coastal might be decided in August when you play Pitt lolololol.

Are your fans expecting a 3-0 start? If you pull that off you get to play at ND with house money.

Nice that’s cool you get them same week we host Clemson.

The coastal might be decided in August when you play Pitt lolololol.

Are your fans expecting a 3-0 start? If you pull that off you get to play at ND with house money.
"Expecting a 3-0 start"? No.

"Really believe we could pull off a 3-0 start"? Yes.

Too many of us have been involved with UVa football for far too long to expect anything at this point. We do believe we are on the right trajectory to start expecting wins against some opponents. This fall we'll have a much better chance to beat F$U than we'll have when we go to Tally in 2025.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom