FSU continues to crumble... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU continues to crumble...

This summer I have to go to my wife's family reunion in Missouri (barf). A branch of her family are from Tallahassee and are insufferable FSU fans. Last time I saw them - I was told, "adding Syracuse is a drag on the ACC." I'm gonna have a little fun with them this year.....

This summer I have to go to my wife's family reunion in Missouri (barf). A branch of her family are from Tallahassee and are insufferable FSU fans. Last time I saw them - I was told, "adding Syracuse is a drag on the ACC." I'm gonna have a little fun with them this year...

Oh, don't stop at "a little..."

images

Even if you have the high ground, don't take it...

But we might take a look. Is the in conference transfer rule still in effect?
Yes. Only graduate transfers get to play immediately and with no loss of eligibility.

I hope whoever the right tackle for FSU was in 2018 is also a 2019 starter. Feet of stone. Our d-line would love to see him again (in passing).

But we might take a look. Is the in conference transfer rule still in effect?
The ability of schools to block transfers within the conference, from everything I have read, is still in effect.

• Charles Cross - Mississippi State
  • Wanya Morris - Tennessee
  • Nick Cross - Maryland
  • Sam Howell - UNC
  • Kenyatta Watson - Texas
  • Jalen Curry - Arizona
  • Derick Hunter - aTm (he must like Jimbo)
  • Mike Morris - Michigan
I wonder I feel we’ll face Wanya in September...

He didn't figure that out before the early signing period, the coaches' convention, and the late signing period?

Wow looks like FSU is in for even more pain this year and I like it!

Besides having to put kids out there, before they're ready... They have 2 5 star decommits, and their best linemen in the transfer portal.. This could be an attempt to retain the latter.

Be interesting to see if kids just didn't want to play for the coach. Either way, it seems the culture there has been a wreck.

It’s possible the Briles realized theat Frey wasn’t not a good match for the Baylor offense. It’s a different mentality throughout the offense...

The Olineman that had his name in the portal? (The good 1 ) Withdrew his name the day Frey was fired ...

Prediction:

Miami will be on probation within 3 years.

Well, the staff has had a lot of turnover. Maybe they’re looking for the (ball and) chain?
I know...I’ll show myself out.

Could have been worse for FSU. The coach Taggart had at Oregon that he wanted to bring to FSU as DC got a raise at Oregon to stay to coach DBs. Well that guy just got passed over at Oregon for the DC position when Jim Leavitt left which tells me he is not regarded as DC material even for the Pac 12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom