FSU Game Thread... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!
that was some poor coaching. This offensive system was supposed to be designed to go down the field in under 2 minutes.

right now, we are as bad a coached team as there is in this country. We do nothing really well. This is year 4 of Dino. And we weren't saying things like that when shafer was the coach. And the clock management just now was dreadful.

I agree we can complain about TD we can complain about the OL and we can complain about the defense. BUT THIS ALL FALLS ON THE COACH. Dino has not done a good job coaching this year bottom line. He has been as bad as the team.

Woah, woah, woah. You’re saying we didn’t look poorly coached under Shafer? Did you hit your head or something?
No. I corrected that I had written something that could be taken that way. We were poorly coached under Shafer. I was saying we weren't saying it's all about the talent not the coaching under Shafer

right now, we are as bad a coached team as there is in this country. We do nothing really well. This is year 4 of Dino. And we weren't saying things like that when shafer was the coach. I am referring to talent running the college game. Dino did not have this team prepared or good enough to play this entire year. And the clock management just now was dreadful.

Shafer was awful is all aspects of being a college football head coach. Period.

Wait, because he couldn’t spike the ball in time after nearly taking a sack and turning it into positive yardage?
Maybe because he's totally clueless about the game situation?

Also, not spiking the ball after the shovel pass probably pissed away :06 off the clock.

Our talent level looks like JV against the Varsity. Who said that Dino knows talent? Top 60 classes doesn’t get it done. I’m tired of people defending his recruiting. I got killed when we lost the receiver to GTech when I questioned his recruiting. Anyone questioning it now?

Not sure referring to a dude who is in the transfer portal because he couldn't play at Georgia Tech, probably the only ACC team worse than us, would be the dude that makes you believe Dino can recruit.

How can Maryland and FSU have enough talent to steamroll us but not enough talent to be better than their crappy records?
Their talent has outplayed us.
It’s not like we are being outschemed or outcoached.

Their skill is beating us.

Tommy with this offense:

giphy.gif

Could have used it now with 30 seconds left

DeVito could’ve also spiked it but idk maybe not something he’s learned playing 7v7. I’ll admit we’d couldve used a TO at the very end but for a 50 yard Hail Mary not much else.

We are an unprepared team and an undisciplined team that falls on the coaching staff. PERIOD. That needs to be fixed before I care who is out there playing what position.

Dino needs to fix this because he broke this.

I for one am getting tired of the horse and the painted fake Indian among other things! Time to re- group and think about what to do with the time we have in the 2nd half.

Shafer was awful is all aspects of being a college football head coach. Period.
Read my post again now. I wasn't saying otherwise although I understood that my original post could be taken that way

Their talent has outplayed us.
It’s not like we are being outschemed or outcoached.

Their skill is beating us.

I'd say FSU is winning because they have Cam Akers, Maryland was still a horrible loss cuz of talent/poor coaching

I thought when we hired Babers that sure, maybe we wouldn't be consistent winners, but we'd be a more fun team to watch because we'd at least be able to score.

But this... I mean, it's just bad football.

Atleast I have 2 TV's so I can enjoy Auburn vs. LSU
I usually have cuse game on my big screen center one, they've been put on the muted TV lol, at least LSU AUB will be a great game, probably best of the day.

The 'Goodbye Toby' episode of The Office is on right now.
Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors