FSU Game Thread... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure referring to a dude who is in the transfer portal because he couldn't play at Georgia Tech, probably the only ACC team worse than us, would be the dude that makes you believe Dino can recruit.
I’m talking about the kid that committed in August.

Hot take (probably scorching):

Babers made himself a ton of money last year by smartly trumpeting that whole "10 wins is a special/rare thing" trope. Everyone ignored that he beat all time bad Louisville (at least in recent times) and FSU teams; snuck by a terrible UNC team; beat injury depleted BC and Wake teams; and took down WVU after their QB, best WR, and best OL all quit. Notre Dame curb-stomped us. The NC State win was a good one though.

Honestly, good for Dino though. I would have done the same thing.

Also, I apologize. There's a few "culture" things I didnt like from this summer, but it's hard to believe we regressed this much. So I'm venting.

My guess is that TD wasn't bad enough to warrant being replaced without being injured and Dino doesn't want to damage TDs confidence.

Thinking from HCDBs perspective.

So other than we look unprepared AGAIN.. what can we take from the 1st half? Bergeron looks better than Alexander did all year.. so why was he not playing? I mean What are the coaches looking at in Practice? Because Bergeron looks a TON Better than Alexander did... Who else is on the bench that deserves some playing time? I am not feeling good about our position coaches right now...

My guess is that TD wasn't bad enough to warrant being replaced without being injured and Dino doesn't want to damage TDs confidence.

Thinking from HCDBs perspective.

Dino should worry about coaching the team first he has enough there to keep him busy.

Maybe because he's totally clueless about the game situation?

Also, not spiking the ball after the shovel pass probably pissed away :06 off the clock.

Yeah, and we were still 15 yards out of field goal range. We were pretty screwed regardless.

No. I corrected that I had written something that could be taken that way. We were poorly coached under Shafer. I was saying we weren't saying it's all about the talent not the coaching under Shafer

Fair point.

Best case: all of our troubles can be blamed on Devito and a new QB solves our problems.

Worst case: we were late to the spread offense party and defenses have caught up. We need to go full meathead to win (never go full meathead).

Hot take (probably scorching):

Babers made himself a ton of money last year by smartly trumpeting that whole "10 wins is a special/rare thing" trope. Everyone ignored that he beat all time bad Louisville (at least in recent times) and FSU teams; snuck by a terrible UNC team; beat injury depleted BC and Wake teams; and took down WVU after their QB, best WR, and best OL all quit. Notre Dame curb-stomped us. The NC State win was a good one though.

Honestly, good for Dino though. I would have done the same thing.

Also, I apologize. There's a few "culture" things I didnt like from this summer, but it's hard to believe we regressed this much. So I'm venting.
While true, we did win 10 games and that is great. Other teams had problems?? Join the club. You can't take that away from him. Where we are now, is a different story.

Best case: all of our troubles can be blamed on Devito and a new QB solves our problems.

Worst case: we were late to the spread offense party and defenses have caught up. We need to go full meathead to win (never go full meathead).

The only problem is that there isn't another QB to solve the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom