FSU Game Thread... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their talent has outplayed us.
It’s not like we are being outschemed or outcoached.

Their skill is beating us.
cmon!!!! Sure they are skilled but they are also a terrible 3-4

There has to be more than quick outs, slants and screens available to us even with our depleted O line.

Hot take (probably scorching):

Babers made himself a ton of money last year by smartly trumpeting that whole "10 wins is a special/rare thing" trope. Everyone ignored that he beat all time bad Louisville (at least in recent times) and FSU teams; snuck by a terrible UNC team; beat injury depleted BC and Wake teams; and took down WVU after their QB, best WR, and best OL all quit. Notre Dame curb-stomped us. The NC State win was a good one though.

Honestly, good for Dino though. I would have done the same thing.

Also, I apologize. There's a few "culture" things I didnt like from this summer, but it's hard to believe we regressed this much. So I'm venting.
Totally fine to vent.

10 win seasons are special though. Always. Don't let this season diminish last season.

I have never complained about Babers but I don’t want to hear how his clock management skills can never be challenged since he learned them from Homer Smith. That was one of the worst displays of clock management that I have ever seen.

The Dome is being renovated
The program just got a $25 million commitment to improve facilities
Dino can still be a good coach

I don’t know if it sent but I got a finger point from Berry as I was cheering him when they went in. Hoping for a big half from him

Good thing I’m stopping by Wegmans after this to get some Singlecut beer. Phenomenal. Recommend it to everyone on this forum. You’ll need some after this game.

There has to be more than quick outs, slants and screens available to us even with our depleted O line.

We have run 2 slants all year, a quick out even less then that.

There’s no way that he’s not hurt given how many hits he’s taken the last few weeks.
Not sure what your point is. You think he should be in the game throwing this poorly?

Have we tried any new plays since year 1 with dino or do we just keep running the same? Fsu had the near pick, he knew that was coming before the snap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom