FSU Game Thread... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure about that, at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to them next season.
They put 40 on Liberty today...
Starting to wonder about that..
A87A1B12-5115-4498-862D-F2218B84E436.png

We beat em by 24. I know I’m grasping here go with me...

Watch Bergeron... The kid has been better thanaverage overall today.. I will say it AGAIN WHY TF has this kid not replaced Alexander before today.. THIS ALONE says a ton about our coaches and how they are evaluating our guys during practice

bergeron has been great

I am utterly disgusted at this team. I have to say not a huge Dino fan at this point. As someone said here before either he is teaching things this way or he is allowing it to happen and both of them are on him. 0 offensive scheme. I mean scheme against a weakness the f st. May have somewhere. Use a different qb a bit, try new receivers, and get rid of the coaches who aren’t doing there job. I didn’t even see a ton of motivation on that field at all. Also does it seam now we are only throwing to Harris instead of spreading it around. I don’t know maybe I am bitching to bitch. Oh if someone else says our defense is good I’m gonna puke all over u. That is a terrible tackling demonstration all game long. I don’t know but I doubt we are even in a game rest of year. We are that beaten dog that can barely pick its head of the ground.

Firing the coaches mid season would accomplish absolutely nothing. This isn’t a video game where you plug in a new item and get +10 strength.

Dungey was great but put him on this team we are probably a 7-5 team.
Our problems stem from a bad OL and broken QB.
This defense today has been pretty exposed as well.
Our LBs which since UMD game weren’t exposed they aren’t getting exposed today.
FSU spreading us out is exposing our LBs.
I disagree here because every part of what I know see made home great would fix this team. Oline no but if these guys played like this when he was in he would lose his shiiiiiiit. At least he would take chances on throws and he woulda ran a ton. He found a way to win that I really didn’t see until know. He covered so many bad things on our team.

Take the points make it a three score game what are we doing

Dino is a very likable person and I really want him to figure things out and be our coach for a long time.

But if next year is like this year, then we have all been fooled by charismatic speeches at the expense of genuine on the field results.

This is a much better way of expressing the sentiment (i think) I was trying to convey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom