FSU Game... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ok playing Shrader but run him. If you want to attack by passing, then play Tommy. At least with him we have options.

Y’all are funny that you think this is Gilbert. Not saying he is good. But I have learned enough about Dino to know he is a control freak and not very good at strategy (or adjustments) and this play calling has his fingerprints all over it.

We hired Whyatt Earp and ended up with Bugs Bunny with the flag popping out of the gun

You guys keep pointing fingers at the players and the OC this is year 6 of Dinos fast paced offense. Close your eye and imagine……??? Bake a cake???…..

Why are DB’s playing so far off the line. These guys are legit running screens down the field .

Miss States HC said the dude was a WR. I’ll take his observation and run with that.

Tommy is better suited for this game
Undoubtedly. They’re bringing everyone in the box. no room for tucker. if TD can beat them deep once it’ll open up for Tucker too.

Why’s that unfortunate?
Because it won't make a difference, but we going to have to try something other than run run and shot put the football on 3rd.

regardless if it's shrader or tommy playing, gilbert's gonna run the ball twice anyways leading to an unfavorable 3rd and long for either guy

Maybe lets let GS throw the ball on 1st or 2nd down before he call for the backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom