FSU Game... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way the people on this board love to jump all over Taj even though we absolutely don’t know the reason he stayed home.

I love the way the people on this board love to jump all over Taj even though we absolutely don’t know the reason he stayed home.
They love to trash people that don’t fit what they see as the right way it seems

I’m going with innocent until proven guilty on Taj.

But if the verdict is ultimately guilty, then it’s ridiculous that Dino let it get to this point. The signs were glaring.

Always something. Always a surprise massive loss by this program. I’d say unbelievable but it’s always very believable.
That’s how football works man. Georgia was missing their starting QB, Arkansas was missing an impact defender, Florida lost their QB a couple weeks ago, these things happen to everyone so it’s very believable.

They love to trash people that don’t fit what they see as the right way it seems
If this was the first time then okay. But the prima Donna has pulled this crap once too many times.

No Curtis Harper either. He's been playing well and a key man in the DL rotation.
Not bringing in a mature/experienced DT was borderline negligence on the part of the coaching staff.
And, it's not like Curtis Harper is exactly Aaron Donald either.

So no Taj, Harper, Williams, Carter? 4/22 positions out. Not bad

I’M AMPED!! LET’S GET TAKE THIS F*****G BAG!!!

E7A25932-EC38-4C25-A585-AF86B45F5253.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors