FSU Game... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was the first time then okay. But the prima Donna has pulled this crap once too many times.
Exactly. I give these kids the benefit of the doubt but Taj has been acting a certain way for a while now. i’ve always gotten the sense he’d rather have 7 receptions for 100+ yards and lose than have a mediocre game and win. and if the liberty game was the last straw for him, then that appears to be true.

Thought so until i saw his tweet. think he might be out of here.
Ehh that’s a pretty pessimistic view for a guy who tweeted that 2 days ago and still has the Orange heart and a pro pic of him in an Orange uniform

Exactly. I give these kids the benefit of the doubt but Taj has been acting a certain way for a while now. i’ve always gotten the sense he’d rather have 7 receptions for 100+ yards and lose than have a mediocre game and win. and if the liberty game was the last straw for him, then that appears to be true.
What receiver with NFL aspirations wants to play where there will be 20 passes a game and maybe 3 their way

What receiver with NFL aspirations wants to play where there will be 20 passes a game and maybe 3 their way
Then transfer and find a school that fits your wants?

Taj could’ve been a really really good receiver, but he never came up with the balls that mattered the most and always came off as a diva type. Let’s see what Alford and OG got.
Is this a double entendre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors