FSU Gameday... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up at 5a to head to Buffalo. Might be getting to bed a little earlier if this continues.

Obviously lot of game left, but barring some huge turnovers by FSU they should, again, just run the ball.

Lol really? Keep making excuses. Let's talk about how poor this starting OL is. No losses there yet they have regressed like crazy. What is your excuse for that?
It ain’t an excuse. It’s reality. It sucks and I don’t like it. But getting all rage-y doesn’t help.

I actually just switched over to the heat game. Figure I’d rather watch one of my teams that can actually keep a game competitive.

It’s amazing how the plundering of this team always happens when the opponents are playing the best football of the year. Bc that’s what good teams do. Get better as the year goes on. I do not get it
Hell, even UConn has improved - I honestly wonder who'd win if we played them right now.

When was the last time the time improved as the year progressed?

has anyone ever gone to a bowl losing the last 6?
I’m sure. We could be like Oklahoma basketball with Trae young that stumbled into the tournament and unsurprisingly lost early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom