FSU Gameday... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain’t an excuse. It’s reality. It sucks and I don’t like it. But getting all rage-y doesn’t help.
Fair enough. I'm not raging though. Well not yet ugh.

It’s amazing how the plundering of this team always happens when the opponents are playing the best football of the year. Bc that’s what good teams do. Get better as the year goes on. I do not get it

Six out of 7 years isnt just a pattern its an MO. Dinos teams collapse in November like clockwork.

Six out of 7 years isnt just a pattern its an MO. Dinos teams collapse in November like clockwork.
At some point even the strong Babers supporters have to come to grips with this. We all want him to succeed though damn if this isn't just the reality with him.

I think our offense is going to have to score at least 30 to win this game.

Anae’s play calling is horrendous.
Adding Anae/Beck was a good long term move. Our personnel don’t fit their scheme, though. Even when things were clicking, they didn’t know what to do with Tucker.

They need to be able to pivot. Guys get hurt on defense and White figures it out. Anae/Beck don’t have any answers.

I just want to score a couple touchdowns and have a competitive game going into the second half. Is that too much to ask?

I don’t even care if it ends up 38-17 or something, if it’s like 17-14 at half. Just show that we still have a pulse and a chance to win again this season, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom