FSU Gameday... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like we go through this every game we don’t have this or that. We need to recruit better players and I’m not sure Babers will ever do that….nice guy and all

Our offense has no offical injuries since Clemson second half. Yet we look like this. Something needs to change this half

It seems like we go through this every game we don’t have this or that. We need to recruit better players and I’m not sure Babers will ever do that….nice guy and all
He’a not a nice guy behind the scenes.

I'm not praising the guy. But everyone wants to scheme guys open. But you need horses. Ours are lacking.
That's fair, yet that is still on him isn't it? He didn't bring these players though he still has to coach them up. The regression is really concerning.

He’a not a nice guy behind the scenes.
He’s nice when he has to be. I can second this and I’m not picking on him or trashing him. Been on flights with him couple times and he is quite awkward I must say

That's fair, yet that is still on him isn't it? He didn't bring these players though he still has to coach them up. The regression is really concerning.
I don't know that there was regression. These guys were terrible last year. At least AG moved to the head of the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom