FSU Gameday... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A flesh light might make you feel better. Just don’t use it in the dome
i have made so many fleshlight jokes in text threads that it autocorrected a legitimate text about a flashlight to my wife that i thankfully caught

Lol yep thanks coach. He was doing it earlier in the season yet now... nothing. Blame whatever you want since you seem to be great at coming up with excuses for this.
I suppose he must've forgot how to "scheme guys open".
Do people not realize that the other teams usually have defensive coordinators,who make more than our coordinator, who's job it is to "scheme us" from getting open. After 6 games of watching what anae does, and only 1 wide receiver to worry about, the coordinators have figured out what he does. And what Anae does is incredibly limited when you have very below avg wide receivers, and a seive of a line.

These FSU clowns love running their mouths against scrub opponents.

I wonder if their fans understand that their time as a perennial top-10 program is over

Adam Terry on the radio just said do everything to try and run the ball, control the clock to shorten the game to keep FSU from scoring and making this too bad of a blowout. That's what this has come to. Try to keep score down to avoid becoming completely embarrassed.
I think it's too late for that

When I was a kid, I asked my friend Cori what her dad's job was. She said "He sells bonds." But I didn't know what a bond was so what I heard was "He sells bombs."

Of course, being a little kid I was just like "Oh, that's cool!"

These FSU clowns love running their mouths against scrub opponents.

I wonder if their fans understand that their time as a perennial top-10 program is over
Kool-aid blood front runners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors