FSU Gameday... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid, I asked my friend Cori what her dad's job was. She said "He sells bonds." But I didn't know what a bond was so what I heard was "He sells bombs."

Of course, being a little kid I was just like "Oh, that's cool!"
Best post I’ve read all night.

at 6-6, or if we're lucky enough to go 7-5, SYR is going to eat a lot of bowl tickets. People are not going to support a program by going to a low level bowl after this epic collapse

Clemson notre dame FSU is hardly epic

I suppose he must've forgot how to "sche mm e guys open".
Do people not realize that the other teams usually have defensive coordinators,who make more than our coordinator, who's job it is to "scheme us" from getting open. After 6 games of watching what anae does, and only 1 wide receiver to worry about, the coordinators have figured out what he does. And what Anae does is incredibly limited when you have very below avg wide receivers, and a seive of a line.
Lol nice try. He didn't forget anything. Do you not realize that his job is to make adjustments and continue to scheme open his guys? Or are the DCs the only ones allowed to adjust?

Is it me or is every tackle on the perimeter targeted at ankles? Seriously?

W
T
F
Like Big Daddy Kane once said, “Like a pitbull against a chihuahua.”

Why did fsu start the 3rd Q going to the same endzone as they did in the 2nd Q. Shouldnt they have switched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom