FSU Gameday... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our game has sucked so bad that the announcers have actively been telling viewers to tune to the UNC/wake game for the last hour

This game was an embarrassment. I have no idea what happened to this team but some coaches should absolutely be let go for putting whatever that was on the field. I can’t believe this is the same team that went 6-0. It’s night and day

There isn't enough alcohol in the house to help me erase this game from memory. Maybe the contour pillow will help. Hard to imagine a more pathetic performance in all three phases. Our offense is non-existent - Shrader looks like a shadow of himself. Yes, our defense is on the field way too much. Unfortunately, during that time, it's giving up epic yardage on the ground. Our "undersized but explosive" DL concept is clearly not fooling anyone at this point. With (ND, CU) FSU getting 10 per run, we look as weak and hapless as the Gerg years.

Oh, almost forgot, our punter sucks. So ... once again SU FB looks like hot garbage. And the only team preventing our death spiral from carrying us to the bottom of the ACC (again) - BC - just beat NCSt on the road.

Wow.

I am always amazed when people that can't balance their check books think they can balance the Federal budget. This is much the same. There isn't a person anywhere that wouldn't have extended Dino after he won 10 games. The board was worried he would leave. I guess you guys don't remember that. As for JB, what A.D. would fire JB? They hoped that they had a plan in place to have him leave but Hopkins left. Our athletic program is sort of stuck in a tough position right now. I don't envy him. Jb has to leave and he has to make a decision on Dino. And both have to happen soon. But most here have never made a tough, meaningful, business decision in their life and they should stop for a minute, frustration with this fiasco aside. And try to figure out what our best moves would be right now. Not just emotional. But business decisions.

"Football is a game of blocking and tackling".

Vince Lombardi

Our Defense is too beat up to carry us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom