FSU Gameday... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something must have happened with the players and coaches during or after that Clemson game. Somethng is up to be playing this way
No joke - worth re-watching the Clemson game to see if anything stands out. It’s mind bottling

I don’t want a hot head coach ever, but it really bothers me that Dino literally shows ZERO fire ever. Ever ever.

That dumb mistake just resulted in a first down. You think Saban letting that fly ?
Yes! Gotta go nuts! Get the boys fired up!!

My favorite post about the coach when we’re losing returns!!!

Idk how people watch this implode and just think every statement is over the top. Few have called for the firing of the coach, which yes is over the top, but everything else is rational given this performance.
What the heck is over the top about firing the coach?How many P5 programs would put up with this BS year in and year out?

Fire this entire staff. I’m tired of this trash.
FIRE EVERYTHING!!!
Nero_%28Romulan%29.jpg

What the heck is over the top about firing the coach?How many P5 programs would put up with this BS year in and year out?
Seemed like the overwhelming majority of the fan base was only on board with another year of Babers because of the Beck and Anae hires. It's not over the top at all

Staff should be gutted. It’s one thing to be outmanned it’s another to have a complete implosion and have an offense as bad as a Gump offense with all the same players. I’m thinking a lot of it has to do with the second half of the season the better teams have us scouted to a T.

Nah that isn’t it - because the step down in our play is so much greater than the step up in talent. Purdue about to be in the Big Ten championship game

Purdue will get waxed by Ohio St and you could argue we were lucky to beat them. It was a good win at the time but earlier in the year

Ok different angle than the other guy took…when we gonna get some of the millions of northern transplants from the last 30 years working as ACC refs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom