FSU Gameday... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is all about the Boston College game now. Leaving Shrader in it’s just killing any chance he has of getting healthy.

he is throwing the ball like it’s a shotput. He’s literally throwing the ball on one leg.

Bro the Miami Hurricanes in the 80s made trashing talking cool

Now this FSU isn't anywhere near their talent level of the U, but to act like trash talking wasn't a thing back then is naive
It’s part of the game….as is trying to take people out.

If you want to be a bigger target and then you get popped - can’t cry about it.

This season is all about the Boston College game now. Leaving Shrader in it’s just killing any chance he has of getting healthy.
Yeah no point other than getting hurt even worse

dude used to run ALL the time and never considers it

put Morgan in at this point

This is deflating for me. Granted I’m typing this after many beverages, but how does this coaching staff take so many steps backwards every week?

It’s obvious Shrader is a shell of himself. How do you look your players in the eye and tell them that YOU made the right calls to put them Into position for a win.

I just don’t get it. The past 7 years has been two steps forward, one step back. I just feel defeated.

They’re talking to Syracuse because they can - they know Syracuse is soft. I doubt Pittman would be running his mouth against Clemson or a top half SEC team

Bro the Miami Hurricanes in the 80s made trashing talking cool

Now this FSU isn't anywhere near their talent level of the U, but to act like trash talking wasn't a thing back then is naive

Ok. And I watched their games thinking or wouldn’t bother me seeing that happen then either. Not sure your point.

What would be more SU than our QB getting hurt in the 4th Quarter of a 38-3 game? How is our hurt QB in after the other team took out theirs? This game must be demoralizing for the players. Let's at least get some young guys some reps and keep our most important players healthy.

Last edited:

Cheap shotting a guy cause your getting blown out is a low level move. If it's clean hit, all good. Don't play dirty cause you got worked.

Attachments

• 7B7F2E28-07C3-4B0F-9CEF-00BBEB709268.gif
    7B7F2E28-07C3-4B0F-9CEF-00BBEB709268.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
This is deflating for me. Granted I’m typing this after many beverages, but how does this coaching staff take so many steps backwards every week?

It’s obvious Shrader is a shell of himself. How do you look your players in the eye and tell them that YOU made the right calls to put them Into position for a win.

I just don’t get it. The past 7 years has been two steps forward, one step back. I just feel defeated.
Agree with everything but the last paragraph - IMO, it’s been a series of “one step forward, two steps back” movements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom