Ft Drum T-shirts | Syracusefan.com

Ft Drum T-shirts

Rocco

Watching you.
DRBartle, every season ticket holder should have one of those on their seats for the home opener. Just saying...

Buw613EIIAERfLn.jpg:large

That needs to be in the fast-track to retail shelves. Now!

Also would love a cap with that insignia. Hell, sell me a patch, I'll make my own.

DRBartle, every season ticket holder should have one of those on their seats for the home opener. Just saying...
I am glad that folks seem to like them, but I think it would be appropriate to reserve them for the team, who goes to Ft. Drum and spends time with the men & women directly. Consider it a perq.

javadoc said:
I am glad that folks seem to like them, but I think it would be appropriate to reserve them for the team, who goes to Ft. Drum and spends time with the men & women directly. Consider it a perq.
Clearly they are a custom item for them. The sleeve has their number on them. During lacrosse someone had some shirts made up, hint hint

northacuse said:
Wrong color. Blue is the new orange.

True. Lots of orange clothing in this thread. Joke.

i was wondering if anyone might be able to opine, but it would seem that fort drum also enjoys this chance at "cross-training", i just haven't seen much media about it. do the sergeants and such give interviews about the other side of the experience? i imagine the troops like it, or maybe they think it is bs, i don't know, just curious.

i was wondering if anyone might be able to opine, but it would seem that fort drum also enjoys this chance at "cross-training", i just haven't seen much media about it. do the sergeants and such give interviews about the other side of the experience? i imagine the troops like it, or maybe they think it is bs, i don't know, just curious.
Speaking anecdotally from my own experience, when I was active duty and something broke up the monotony of daily routine, whether training or work, we were often glad to have it. Plus, these are soldiers and they are active, going against college football players is probably a challenge, fun. Just an opinion, others should chime in on this.

Speaking anecdotally from my own experience, when I was active duty and something broke up the monotony of daily routine, whether training or work, we were often glad to have it. Plus, these are soldiers and they are active, going against college football players is probably a challenge, fun. Just an opinion, others should chime in on this.

Spot on. Anything that will switch the day/week up is always welcomed lol. Plus, it gives these NCOs a chance to toss on the ol drill sgt hat again lol. They love that.

Very much so...many Infantry officers played Football too...some even at West Point. To them this is like saying you wanna play Football Coach for a week instead of yor desk job?

Very much so...many Infantry officers played Football too...some even at West Point. To them this is like saying you wanna play Football Coach for a week instead of yor desk job?

army watching exercises.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom