Full scrimmage refer are here | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Full scrimmage refer are here

How's AAM's weight? Has he slimmed down any?

It's doubtful they do it but they could redshirt him.

he made a great catch in the endzone on a corner fade route. he was well covered and went up real high to snag it.

jerome looks to be faster as he had some real nice 15-20 yard runs. AAM has got some wheels as the last play he chased down a player on an interception who should have scored.

AAM surprised everyone on his burst of speed,plus he made a nice catch for a decent gain of about 20 yards.

josh kirkland was all over the field making tackles out in space,but just a tad undersized

I am not sure he is undersized, remember he was standing next to Arcinega on the defense. That young man is 6'2" around 250 and Kirkland is supposed to be 6'3" 215. Keep in mind that Dyshawn Davis only weighs around 216.

He probably needs around 10-15 lbs on him, so yeah I guess he is a little light but I wouldn't say undersized.

I am not sure he is undersized, remember he was standing next to Arcinega on the defense. That young man is 6'2" around 250 and Kirkland is supposed to be 6'3" 215. Keep in mind that Dyshawn Davis only weighs around 216.

He probably needs around 10-15 lbs on him, so yeah I guess he is a little light but I wouldn't say undersized.
out of the new comers. I was impressed with kirkland. He is tall, lean and can run. 10 more pounds will help. Arciniega had a nice look to him too.

How's AAM's weight? Has he slimmed down any?

It's doubtful they do it but they could redshirt him.

No more baby fat on that young man! That's gone. He looked like a brick with legs! Solid.

out of the new comers. I was impressed with kirkland. He is tall, lean and can run. 10 more pounds will help. Arciniega had a nice look to him too.
I thought he was playing weak side linebacker

How did the OL look and who started besides the regular 3 starters from last year?

Who were the starting corners and safeties? Who impressed yo back there?

Who were the starting corners and safeties? Who impressed yo back there?

Corners were the same as last year as far as I can recall. Lyn, Anderson and Reddish. Morgan, Wilkes and Eskridge were teh safeties that got the most work.

Corners were the same as last year as far as I can recall. Lyn, Anderson and Reddish. Morgan, Wilkes and Eskridge were teh safeties that got the most work.
Do you recall anything special about what Eskridge did back there?
I really like him back there.

Do you recall anything special about what Eskridge did back there?
I really like him back there.

I don't recall anything in particular, we are solid at all of those spots. I was far more interested in the QB situation, the LB's, DL and DE.

I can't wait until the fall when the rest of the recruits arrive.

Just a few additions:
Starting offensive line was LT Hickey LG Robinson C MacPherson RG Trudo RT Foy
I thought Thompson was on the sideline w/o pads.
Kirkland is listed as weighing 198, which looked accurate.
John Burton was by far the biggest offensive player (on the sideline).
Josh Parris made a couple nice catches.
George Morris III was the standout on offense.
The speed of Kobena's catch & run was amazing.
AAM was lined up at fullback on at least one play...Darryl Johnston made a career of it.
Arciniega looked to me like he has DI speed for a linebacker.
Vigille seemed to be in on a lot of plays.
They're probably only half way through spring practice, but none of the QBs set the world on fire.

I'm still surprised Foy's at tackle. Just not sure what to make of it.

Just a few additions:
Starting offensive line was LT Hickey LG Robinson C MacPherson RG Trudo RT Foy
I thought Thompson was on the sideline w/o pads.
Kirkland is listed as weighing 198, which looked accurate.
John Burton was by far the biggest offensive player (on the sideline).
Josh Parris made a couple nice catches.
George Morris III was the standout on offense.
The speed of Kobena's catch & run was amazing.
AAM was lined up at fullback on at least one play...Darryl Johnston made a career of it.
Arciniega looked to me like he has DI speed for a linebacker.
Vigille seemed to be in on a lot of plays.
They're probably only half way through spring practice, but none of the QBs set the world on fire.
Where was that? no way kirkland is 198. He can use some more weight i admit, but he is legit 6'3 and he is all muscle. He's not skinny.

How about Jaston George? I thought he was playing well a few years back but hit a string of injuries. Also, anyone notice Flemming. I thought he was great in last years spring game. Again, another hit with the injury bug.

The RB depth is a "green QB's" best freind, strong running game and good TE's eliminate risky and difficult pass plays and opens longer throws. Green QB's or not I for one still like the strong running game and strong defense approach, never have been a big fan of chucking the ball around at any level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom