Full scrimmage refer are here | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Full scrimmage refer are here

Thompson had surgery on his groin. No contact for him

Longtime lurker figured I would jump in with a few comments. I was at practice and two plays stand out that haven't been mentioned. Jerome Smith got stripped and the ball burst forward. Chris Clark picked it up at about the 30-35 all alone. Wayne Morgan was maybe 15 yards behind the play and chased him down inside the 5. Morgan's speed was very impressive.

Play two was an off-tackle run to Smith. I believe it was with the 2nd team OL. Knapp had John Raymon locked up. Raymon pretty much pushed Knapp to his left side and used his right arm to stop Smith in his tracks. Raymon is going to be a big-time player.

Question for those who were there. Who was the guys screaming in the upper deck? Heard it was McDonald but didn't know for sure.

He'll later seek out the person privately and let him know why he thought that was a bad question and that he may not get such diplomatic responses in the future.

Do any coaches actually do that though?

I know if #hardnosed Shafer wanted to meet with me privately to discuss his response to a question, I would have my affairs in order before I took that meeting.

seems like Norton and Raus both had some misses. Really would like to see him get back on track. Not sure what happened after his FR year, but I find myself dreading having to attempt FG's from any distance at all.

First off, autospell with tapatalk comes up with some interesting things.

Too bad it didn't put another e in your 'refer'

Hippie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom