Fun quiz, but don't reply | Syracusefan.com

Fun quiz, but don't reply

but i don't think all 7 of them coached at the same time

Close to it . Let's say 85-87

Man I’m close but the seventh is getting me. Is it a trick question? We are talking basketball hof?

Its pretty straightforward, although they didn't all overlap and two of the guys weren't primarily known for their time in the Big East.

If you add Geno Auriemma, it's 8 Hall of Famers from that time period. I wonder if that's an argument that there are too many coaches enshrined in the Hall of Fame?

Man I’m close but the seventh is getting me. Is it a trick question? We are talking basketball hof?

Yes. Men's Basketball.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you count Naismith, there is an 8th HALL of fame coach.

Initially my dumb brain thought “why would you include James Naismith? He coached at Kansas and died decades before the Big East was a thing.”

If you count Naismith, there is an 8th HALL of fame coach.

Sorry, I should have written more clearly. If you count the Naismith hall of fame, there is an 8th HALL of famer who coached in the Mid 80s Big East. And I've provided the same hint in both of my posts.

Sorry, I should have written more clearly. If you count the Naismith hall of fame, there is an 8th HALL of famer who coached in the Mid 80s Big East. And I've provided the same hint in both of my posts.

Bif East was EPIC. Marsh the ACC,.

I forgot about Williams, I recalled the others. The question makes you take a walk down college hoops memory lane.

I got Williams but it took a few minutes. My initial thought was ... well BC certainly did not have one.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom