Fun Times | Syracusefan.com

Fun Times

cuseinseattle

All American
Thanks to Joeysimz and two3zone for coming to Seattle and going to UW vs UCLA and watching Cuse beat Pitt. Great results today. We even got cuseattle to take a day off of work which is a small miracle. Special shoutout to Mrs. two3zone who is a sweetheart and has to put up with so much.

EF016063-8C0F-4C0F-8140-A95B8B7DFB15.jpeg

Had a blast, the UW game was awesome, was funny hearing everybody say thank you to cuseattle for Hop and the 2-3.

Will def make the short trip to Seattle again for a huskies game, love how much the fan base is behind the team and Hop and with a nice class coming in I think they'll have some great success in the near future.

My eyes are always closed in pics!
Fun times for sure, especially getting to watch our win afterwards.
(Edit. Cuseinseattle is an awesome host)

Thanks for answering my question before I asked! (I didnt end up having to mock anyone)

EDIT: I didn't know two3 was married, I was under the impression he fornicated a lot living a Vegas lifestyle. ;)

Thanks to Joeysimz and two3zone for coming to Seattle and going to UW vs UCLA and watching Cuse beat Pitt. Great results today. We even got cuseattle to take a day off of work which is a small miracle. Special shoutout to Mrs. two3zone who is a sweetheart and has to put up with so much.

View attachment 152147
It was great hanging out two3zone cuseinseattle and cuseattle. Many thanks cuseinseattle for putting this together and for the Seattle tour! It was a fun trip. And cuseattle for the brewskis downtown.

My eyes are always closed in pics!
Fun times for sure, especially getting to watch our win afterwards.
(Edit. Cuseinseattle is an awesome host)
Did you just call yourself awesome?

It's a different guy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom