funderburke picks cuse per hs coach | Syracusefan.com

funderburke picks cuse per hs coach

Niiiiice. Best transfer to Cuse football since, what, Rob Carpenter maybe?

Adding a 6-4 205 former prep AA wide receiver to step in next year when Lemon and Sales graduate is huge. Kid is seasoned and been there.

This is fantastic news.

Sweet! Just as excited this second time as I was the first time when this was prematurely announced. Let's hope we don't get a third announcement that he has committed.

GREAT pickup.

So far in this class we have a 4 star receiver and a 3 star tight end, so all you star fudgers out there should be psyched.

Thanks to Jaston George for befriending Funderburke sometime between 1993 and 2011, committing to Syracuse in 2010, and convincing QF to join him.

Good call by Knight and Bnoro they were on this one early.

Sweet! Now we're cooking with oil. Let's keep this momentum rolling and get some of our NYC blue chips signed up!

This is a great get. We could def use him as a WR because of our lack of playmakers... but I could see the staff (and it has been said on here) that he will play linebacker. Either way I am pumped.

This is a great get. We could def use him as a WR because of our lack of playmakers... but I could see the staff (and it has been said on here) that he will play linebacker. Either way I am pumped.
If the staff really uses him as an LB, I'll be completely at a loss for words.

You can mark it down that he's not playing LB.

The only reason I say that is 007 hinted that in his discussion with an insider that a big time linebacker was transferring from a major program. I would love if another transfer was coming but that seems unlikely

The only reason I say that is 007 hinted that in his discussion with an insider that a big time linebacker was transferring from a major program. I would love if another transfer was coming but that seems unlikely

It was not Funderburke. In fact, his name was never mentioned. I am as surprised as anyone. To clarify on the possible transfer, I only said that he was a LB from a major program.

It was not Funderburke. In fact, his name was never mentioned. I am as surprised as anyone. To clarify on the possible transfer, I only said that he was a LB from a major program.
Thanks for clarification

This is a play maker type recruit. For that reason, it is a really important get...it addresses what is arguably the biggest need for the program right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom