Future ACC matchups through the 2021-22 season have been announced | Syracusefan.com

Future ACC matchups through the 2021-22 season have been announced

DzY5RkFWwAQb1BJ.jpg

I wonder if the H&A with Duke in 2021-22 was scheduled thinking it could be JB's last year with Buddy being a senior.

The ACC elected to use a balanced schedule approach, where other that the 2 rival schools you always play home and home, you play the other 12 teams in a 3 year rotation. One year you play a school home and home, one you play away only and one you play them home only.

This is the fairest way to do it and a nice departure from what the conference has been doing. ESPN probably isn't happy about that but they get a lot more inventory to make money off, so they make out just fine here.

I am so sick of playing Pitt and BC. And I attend the BC road games sitting center court/the 50 for 10 bucks.

Gross should have moved heaven and earth to get UVA as our crossover for football instead of Pitt when Maryland left to be replaced by Lville.

I am so sick of playing Pitt and BC. And I attend the BC road games sitting center court/the 50 for 10 bucks.

Gross should have moved heaven and earth to get UVA as our crossover for football instead of Pitt when Maryland left to be replaced by Lville.
Sadly, that just wasn't going to happen because it would have made more work for Greensboro. They took the easiest route, cross out "Maryland" on all the schedules and write in "Louisville" in its place. Louisville even picked up what was the Maryland home-away rotations in the Olympic sports.

Home schedule is loaded next year duke UNC uva nd vt.
No matter what happens this year, next year should see a bump in season tickets. Even teams like Pitt and NC State are going to be a lot better next year.

SU fans want to see better basketball from SU more than who’s on the schedule. Level of play has regressed so much that watching SU’s current style of play is no longer worth the expense of season tickets. They will be picked ninth or lower next year. They have no proven guards returning with no interior post play.

SU fans want to see better basketball from SU more than who’s on the schedule. Level of play has regressed so much that watching SU’s current style of play is no longer worth the expense of season tickets. They will be picked ninth or lower next year. They have no proven guards returning with no interior post play.
Doesn't matter. There is nothing else to do in the winter time in Syracuse. Syracuse will lead the nation in attendance (or be very close).

Pitt will be good with Capel; they are super young this year but you can see the talent

Regardless getting Pitt and BC twice for the next 3 years should give us 3 wins each year at least

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom