UNLV QB refuses to play rest of season | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV QB refuses to play rest of season

They can’t include performance agreements in the contracts that are written right now. I know SU doesn’t allow that because they’re following the rules. Any that exist are definitely verbal promises.
I get the rules, but right now it sounds like the whole thing is verbal. This is not individual performance metrics, it’s team metrics, so maybe… My point really is that written or not, someone has already schemed a way to get an advantage from this story/situation that will again change the way it’s done and disadvantage players, and have-nots.

We found out Sluka wasn’t getting paid, offered him for next year in writing….conditional on him sitting out the rest of the season.

No idea, but would be a helluva move….
not sure this got enough air play Jake but this would be out of the Red Auerbach playbook.

not sure this got enough air play Jake but this would be out of the Red Auerbach playbook.
Especially two weeks before we would have to play them! Would that be considered tampering or something though? It would be some serious 4D chess.

I don’t know what straight guys has to do with anything but I don’t think I know one friend in this world that is going to turn on the WNBA when there is a NFL game on.
Before the last few years the only guys I knew who were into the WNBA were gay. It's just the next step in cultural relevance.

I just can't watch women playing sports and I'm not sure why, just can't get into it. I support the idea of it and am glad it exists and so forth, but can't sit down and actually watch it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom