Future Schedule News | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Future Schedule News

i am more interested in 2021-2023 schedules.
We know we can fill the FCS slot easily every year with Colgate/Albany/URI/C Connecticut/New Hampshire/Maine type teams.
I read this quickly and thought that you were predicting the UConn will be in FCS in 2021-2023. You may be very wise! :p

here you go

• 09/04 - at Ohio
  • 09/11 - Rutgers
  • 09/25 - Liberty
  • TBA - UAlbany
FYI, a link to the schedule is on the drop down up top under Pages.

The last update on the renovation schedule called for phase 2 to be completed in 2022. I suspect that we might do something similar to 2020, to try and buy some extra time for the renovation project to be completed before the first home football game.

We know the BCS team will be played at home.

If the phase 2 project is ambitious, I bet the non P5 game will be played on the road early in the season, and we end up playing an ACC conference game on the road early as well. Hopefully BC or Pittsburgh, so we can watch SU and a MLB game the same weekend. That would be cool.

What’s your issue with the moon?

my frequent flyer miles with Southwest haven’t added the moon as a destination yet

Thus my aggressive demand for the game to be played in front of Touchdown Jesus

UCLA gave Cincinnati a home/home we should try and get a series with them.
This time at the Dome and on the road.

USC road trip was great and LA has a good amount of Orange alumni.

UCLA gave Cincinnati a home/home we should try and get a series with them.
This time at the Dome and on the road.

USC road trip was great and LA has a good amount of Orange alumni.

I would love a trip out there for a game.

So is, Florida.
20191025_162342.jpg

That would be huge for me. Even easier to get too then FSU

A Florida home and home would be awesome. Would give us another reason to go to Florida. Would bring a big name into the dome

probably won’t happen tho

A Florida home and home would be awesome. Would give us another reason to go to Florida. Would bring a big name into the dome

Spurrier isn't there anymore so why not?

It would be awesome.

We need winsssssss

This is a MAJOR departure from their past M.O. For many, many years they did not play a single OOC away game outside of the state.
We are very aware of that. Remember who put an end to their travels... ;)

* note: I’m married into the Gator world which has brought many perks, including some fun road trips. Having similar colors helps as well.

This is a MAJOR departure from their past M.O. For many, many years they did not play a single OOC away game outside of the state.

Yes, for years Syracuse was the answer to the AFLAC trivia question of “When was the last time Florida played an away non-conference game outside of Florida?”

1991 - a glorious shellacking that made Spurrier schedule like a busta ash trick afterward.

A winnable non-conference game. I'll take it.

maybe NH/Umass/Uconn lets it all the upper northeast state schools

2020 and 2021 schedules look really soft.

2021 and 2022 will be 7 home game seasons. 2022 with Purdue and ND coming to the Dome.

I wish we'd get Northwestern back on the schedule. Chicago trip in September = good (especially if the Cubbies are home that weekend).

I wish we'd get Northwestern back on the schedule. Chicago trip in September = good (especially if the Cubbies are home that weekend).
Vanderbilt would work as well. Maybe a bit pricier, hotel wise, than Chicago, but everyone should visit NashVegas at least once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom