Class of 2019 - G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse

Was just about to comment on this the other day when he announced who was receiving NIL $, but decided against it. I'm glad he is doing this for the women, they play just as hard and sacrifice just as much. Hopefully thi$ will make her decision to stay for her covid year easier, although if she decides to go to the WNBA, I won't be shocked. But her staying another year would help ease FLJ's transition if we can get some better players in the portal for next year for her to play with.

IMG_3456.jpeg

Honestly if we can get her NIL deals that would match a WNBA rookie contract we should try lol

I don’t see where Dyaisha actually played unfortunately. Hope she isn’t hurt. Difficult to even find info on it. I think there are 2 teams - one the under 24 team that started playing on June 1st, then the under 23 team (which Dyaisha is on) which started play this month in Chile. The under 23 team won the America’s championship (North,Central and South America) and the US won it earning the right to play in the world finals in September. The under 24 team (a different team) won their world championship yesterday I believe making it all confusing.

What’s interesting is Hailey Van Lith is listed on both the under 23 and under 24 USA FIBA teams. She just played in the under 24 championship so it sounds like she will join the under 23 when they play in the Sept finals in, of all places, Mongolia. I’m just trying to piece it all together - very confusing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom