Class of 2019 - G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse

iu

How many years does she have left?

Don't keep saying that she only wanted a national championship team. Because in the end, maybe that is exactly what she is getting. Aim high, not low. Believe. I believe it can be done. Need a little height now, but seriously we came to the final four with the best guard tandem, and don't tell me that our guards will not be among the best in the country.

Don't keep saying that she only wanted a national championship team. Because in the end, maybe that is exactly what she is getting. Aim high, not low. Believe. I believe it can be done. Need a little height now, but seriously we came to the final four with the best guard tandem, and don't tell me that our guards will not be among the best in the country.

Yeah there are some really nice pieces now. Backcourt is dynamic and deep. Got some shooters, some size and I see we have the WSU girl coming in. Great job by FLJ coming in and getting after it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom