Class of 2019 - G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse

C8F2E033-1CBD-4BD4-866C-C67FBB9D72FC.jpeg

Congrats on the commit, great job selling her again. Should probably refrain from kissing players just as a rule of thumb. In this day and age, it doesn't matter who you are or how innocent it is intended.

That’s old school; mothers kids their babies! Many of today’s young people have no loving parental models, sadly!

"(It was) coach Jack," Fair said. "The exact reason as the first time (out of high school). Her character, her aura, her passion and her support. Just who she is overall."

When Fair told coach Legette-Jack of her decision, Fair says there were no words in response. Just tears.

What is it about coach Legette-Jack that attracts a player of Fair's caliber?

"She is invested in so much more than just the basketball piece," Fair said. "It's about your story you are telling the word through this game and about the person/woman you will become along the way. How the game is nothing but a microcosm of life."

What a great coach/person FLJ must be to have Fair say what she did above. I've been waiting, as many others have, and to see this after coming home from a long meeting and seeing Fair committed to FLJ and SU and reading Fair's sincere words about basketball life was wonderful. We have a very special women's basketball coach and life coach as well. Can't wait for the season to begin.

Last edited:
"(It was) coach Jack," Fair said. "The exact reason as the first time (out of high school). Her character, her aura, her passion and her support. Just who she is overall."

When Fair told coach Legette-Jack of her decision, Fair says there were no words in response. Just tears.

What is it about coach Legette-Jack that attracts a player of Fair's caliber?

"She is invested in so much more than just the basketball piece," Fair said. "It's about your story you are telling the word through this game and about the person/woman you will become along the way. How the game is nothing but a microcosm of life."

What a great coach/person FLJ must be to have Fair say what she did above. I've been waiting as many others have and to see this and after coming home from a long meeting and seeing Fair committed to FLJ and SU and reading Fair's sincere words about basketball and life was wonderful. We have a very special women's basketball coach and life coach as well. Can't wait for the season to begin.
Exactly how I felt after spending time with her at the Indy women's final four. I walked away and said wow.

Dyaishia, one of our 3 Captains for 2022-23!

Attachments

• 193109B5-3284-4FBC-83CD-6C163809DA6D.jpeg
    193109B5-3284-4FBC-83CD-6C163809DA6D.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 100

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online