Class of 2019 - G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse

Well, hopefully it is Syracuse. I just think if she didn't come with the other two today, she is just looking at all of her options before choosing us.
Very logical move by Fair to shop herself around to other schools to see what’s available, but I do not think there is a better school op right now than SU. She comes in, becomes a very important part of the team with her path towards becoming a star littered with brilliant, white bread crumbs.

However, stranger things have happened when we dwell on one particular player. We’ll see what the winds of fortune have to say.

For me, it’s the waiting that’s tiring.

Last edited:
Very logical move by Fair to shop herself around to other schools to see what’s available, but I do not think there is a better school op right now than SU. She comes in, becomes a very important part of the team with her path towards becoming a star littered with brilliant, white bread crumbs.

However, stranger things have happened when we dwell on one particular player. We’ll see what the winds of fortune have to say.

For me it’s the waiting that’s tiring.

Who all are coming back from this year as it stands? Apologies if I missed someone posting that already.

Who all are coming back from this year as it stands? Apologies if I missed someone posting that already.

Thank you. I somehow clicked ignore thread on that one. Figured something like that happened.

So if Dyaisha comes do we have a "thinburger" now for the ladies?

Unfortunately this isn’t the slam dunk it once was. Word is some big time schools have reached out and she’s considering them…including a team that played last night.

Yikes!
Perhaps Dyaisha traveled to Minneapolis to see the games, the people who were in the games and the coaches coaching them. UConn and South Carolina are premiere destinations now and have been - we'll see what happens soon, I think.

Unfortunately this isn’t the slam dunk it once was. Word is some big time schools have reached out and she’s considering them…including a team that played last night.
Not surprising.

Ah yes because Dawn needs more talent. Not like she has had 3 of the Top 5 recruits in 2020 and 2021. As well as a 6'7 transfer and Boston for next year. Its like watching college football, were Alabama and Clemson get every top player and Transfer. Just ruins my experience as a College sports fan... Sorry for the rant just annoyed.

Ah yes because Dawn needs more talent. Not like she has had 3 of the Top 5 recruits in 2020 and 2021. As well as a 6'7 transfer and Boston for next year. Its like watching college football, were Alabama and Clemson get every top player and Transfer. Just ruins my experience as a College sports fan... Sorry for the rant just annoyed.
It would be UConn as that was her dream school but either school while sounding nice to play for championship would not give her the playing time she is use to.

It would be UConn as that was her dream school but either school while sounding nice to play for championship would not give her the playing time she is use to.
This is my thing too. She would start and shine here. No guarantees at this perennial powers

Lol

But, fwiw, it was South Carolina. Maybe geno reached out too, but I did not hear that

Going to either of those teams would be pointless, she wouldn't get much playing time behind the McDonald's All-Americans, already there.
Kamilla sitting behind Boston for 2 years proves my point.

Going to either of those teams would be pointless, she wouldn't get much playing time behind the McDonald's All-Americans, already there.
Kamilla sitting behind Boston for 2 years proves my point.

Exactly this.

Kamilla at Cuse = ACC POY potential, and All The Minutes as the featured star.

Kamilla now = who? Benchwarmer.

Exactly this.

Kamilla at Cuse = ACC POY potential, and All The Minutes as the featured star.

Kamilla now = who? Benchwarmer.
Part of Kamilla's problem this year was she wasn't on campus for summer workouts and she missed time in the early part of season because she was with Brazil national team. She still won't start but I can see her with more time next year.

How many non-SU women's games that don't involve the top teams (UCOnn, ND, Stanford, USC,etc) do you watch each year?

How many non-SU women's games that don't involve the top teams (UCOnn, ND, Stanford, USC,etc) do you watch each year?
Mostly just ACC teams. Prob watched 30-40 games this season. Whatever was on ESPN U or ACC network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom