Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

The mentoring thing is a huge bonus to offer. Great idea.

Yep... competitive advantage is the ticket. Yes there will be bigger pocketbooks, but offering this which kids and parents alike offers great connections and support.. even say to Melo who has become quite the entrepreneur himself.

It’s been played for decades. Now we see it. That’s the difference. It’s like taking pot from the black market to the free market.

Yeah this is hardly new.. but also very difficult to execute outside a select group of schools. Now you can build it out in the open.

Just the start fellas. Good reason to be excited. Almost a direct comparison of what’s most likely gonna happen within the next year with this class is 2010.

2010/2011 we had a loaded veteran squad coming back and we added an elite recruiting class to it. In Waiters, Fair, Melo, Kieta.

2024 is about to be very similar. Anything can obviously happen in college basketball and recruiting. But right now projections wise and the way recruiting is falling into place right now for 2024. We are about to have a loaded veteran squad for 2024 with an elite recruiting class coming in. Today was just the start and I firmly believe that. We are in a very good spot with a couple kids. Buckle up

Hang that one from the rafters. That is the kind of messaging the kids and maybe even more importantly, their parents are looking for.
Since Adam isn’t on the staff he could in theory make as many in-home visits as he’d like.

Just the start fellas. Good reason to be excited. Almost a direct comparison of what’s most likely gonna happen within the next year with this class is 2010.

2010/2011 we had a loaded veteran squad coming back and we added an elite recruiting class to it. In Waiters, Fair, Melo, Kieta.

2024 is about to be very similar. Anything can obviously happen in college basketball and recruiting. But right now projections wise and the way recruiting is falling into place right now for 2024. We are about to have a loaded veteran squad for 2024 with an elite recruiting class coming in. Today was just the start and I firmly believe that. We are in a very good spot with a couple kids. Buckle up
I’m buckled! Drinks are flowing good already this Saturday.

Maybe 2024 begins the turnaround. But that’s an eternity in basketball years. Is Adam targeting any portals for 2023? I think the fanbase is growing increasingly detached and the last thing it needs is missing the NCAAs for 3 consecutive years.

Maybe 2024 begins the turnaround. But that’s an eternity in basketball years. Is Adam targeting any portals for 2023? I think the fanbase is growing increasingly detached and the last thing it needs is missing the NCAAs for 3 consecutive years.

Read Neil’s article. The answer is yes.

What an opportunity. Being mentored by a well-connected billionaire for life. And Adam seems like the type to follow through above and beyond and enjoy mentoring these kids for years to come. That might end up being the most valuable part.

It’s been played for decades. Now we see it. That’s the difference. It’s like taking pot from the black market to the free market.
Two entirely different things. It was always gross, but it being in the open is arguably worse. At least when it was under the table, you charged it to the game.

Two entirely different things. It was always gross, but it being in the open is arguably worse. At least when it was under the table, you charged it to the game.

I don't think it's great for the game overall and over time will generate more questions and the purpose of not just having more semi pro teams or leagues vs colleges acting in a pseudo role. With that said its better in the open than closed off. Just way too little parity given what it takes to make happen without it being allowed.

Thinking Bethea and Allen?

Read Neil’s article. The answer is yes.
Finally found the article.

Ok so let’s say we land Adams but likely lose Jesse and JG3. We’re going to need a LOT more roster help if we want to be in the tournament discussion in 2023.

Last edited:
How dare 17-22 year olds make some money instead of letting admins, execs, coaches and schools get all of the cash from the athlete’s hard work! Disgusting, I say!

Thank you Adam and let’s win a natttyyyyy