Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

If you have to make a post about how much you don't care, you probably care. Welcome Elijah and thank you Adam!
wish the folks who don’t like the current pay 4 play model just pack it in. We get it, you don’t like. noted. we’ll get off your lawn now. now let us enjoy as the riches buy us players

Last edited:
Except the Mets are the Mets and will always find a way to have let downs. Let’s not be the Mets.
If being the Mets means being the best team around for a good chunk of the season, finishing with one of the best records at the end of the season and most importantly being relevant for every significant potential player…. I’m here for all of it. Money papers over a LOT of problems, if this dude wants to be our version of uncle Steve or whoever the big osu donor is…. Bring it on. But then we all need to expect that he also has a major say in who the coach is.

We have legitimate shots. Just as good if not better than other schools at Bethea, Freeman, Adams and Fland. One of those might reclass to 2023 as well. Things are moving into high gear right now with the staff, NIL and these kids specifically. Everything is starting to come together
I'll say this. SU is in a very good spot with Bethea as well as Adams (2023 for Adams). Fland will be tough. I think if SU gets Freeman up for an OV, that would be huge. Adam W. wants to do a deal with a big, but not many options, other than Freeman or maybe Thomas Sorber, unless of course Adam gets involved with portal options, which I could envision happening.

I think it’s obvious Jim is staying and bubble teams will be the standard...so if that’s the case, then Adam getting us these 60-100 ranked types to put us on the positive side of the bubble is cool with me.
I think we can do better than that. Some of the kids we are involved with are better than 60 and if we can land some of them, we can be a lot better than a bubble team. The key was to get in to todays' game and the way it is played. And I don't mean man vs zone. Although that change would help as well.

I think we can do better than that. Some of the kids we are involved with are better than 60 and if we can land some of them, we can be a lot better than a bubble team. The key was to get in to todays' game and the way it is played. And I don't mean man vs zone. Although that change would help as well.
Agree. And agree :)

Adam W. tells me he has signed a major NIL deal with Moore.
Loyalty is why our next coach needs to come from Jims tree. Adam is great beyond fantastic for not only Syracuse but more importantly our community. I see what he does and i hope we dont alienate the loyalty of people like Adam by going too far outside Jims circle. HOF, name on court. His Army... keep it in house now as this loyalty is a game changer.
If possible we should show him some appreciation and respect from this board. How about an invite to the next fine mess.

Once we land them, I’ll be there with you.

In a crazy way, recruiting doesn’t matter from the staff, almost want a strictly xs and os guy as the next the coach. Kinda sad, but hey, not going to complain if we’re building a great roster, especially around this core.
Correct!!. Thats why i want JB for TEN MORE YEARS. Give Jim decent talent and he wins. Its the recruiting that he struggles with. If Adam and others can land a kid or 2 a year Jim will win. Hes sharper than guys 20 years younger so i hope he keeps going. Seriously i can see him at 85. My dads 90 and physically and mentally on it.

Correct!!. Thats why i want JB for TEN MORE YEARS. Give Jim decent talent and he wins. Its the recruiting that he struggles with. If Adam and others can land a kid or 2 a year Jim will win. Hes sharper than guys 20 years younger so i hope he keeps going. Seriously i can see him at 85. My dads 90 and physically and mentally on it.
I tend to agree with that. I think he’s proving it this year. I think his kids were his blind spot. I don’t fault him for that. They were both good, but I think it altered his coaching decisions. Anyway, I think he’s handling this team pretty well.

If being the Mets means being the best team around for a good chunk of the season, finishing with one of the best records at the end of the season and most importantly being relevant for every significant potential player…. I’m here for all of it. Money papers over a LOT of problems, if this dude wants to be our version of uncle Steve or whoever the big osu donor is…. Bring it on. But then we all need to expect that he also has a major say in who the coach is.
And blowing it

I’m a Braves fan, I’m just being a pain right now. Lol.

Loyalty is why our next coach needs to come from Jims tree. Adam is great beyond fantastic for not only Syracuse but more importantly our community. I see what he does and i hope we dont alienate the loyalty of people like Adam by going too far outside Jims circle. HOF, name on court. His Army... keep it in house now as this loyalty is a game changer.
If possible we should show him some appreciation and respect from this board. How about an invite to the next fine mess.
Next coach Red.

Attachments

• 1674953435630.png
    1674953435630.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Y
Correct!!. Thats why i want JB for TEN MORE YEARS. Give Jim decent talent and he wins. It’s the recruiting that he struggles with. If Adam and others can land a kid or 2 a year Jim will win. Hes sharper than guys 20 years younger so i hope he keeps going. Seriously i can see him at 85. My dads 90 and physically and mentally on it.
You wanna watch this crappy 1950’s zone for 10 more years ? Amazing.

Great news and great player. But remember NIL is fickle business and we will get a lot of variance with it
I’ll take variance over no chance

Screenshot_20230129-065604_Instagram.jpg

"We" = his family, friends, and more to come!

Elijah is excited, and we should be too. Thankful to have Adam in Cuse's corner. This kid has a great head on his shoulders, game to match, and is the perfect start for the Orange future imo.

We got the Choppa! (Arnold voice)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom