Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

I'm getting bitter about Maryland! :) They are killing it, and on the verge of something big. Stupid UA!
Meh... good school, decent program. But at the end of the day, it's just another sprawling land grant in the B1G. Huerter's a nice player, BOL to him (at least he knew enough not to go to GT).

And to my eye, going after Diallo doesn't seem like we're settling for a second-tier kid.

Am I going nuts here or is that the name of the kid Springsteen wrote American Skin (41 shots) about?

If I was the SU coaches, I would ask Duval how serious he is about SU and if I didn't get the feeling that I was looking for, I would just go forward and push to get Diallo and Green. From what I have seen from this kid he is for real. He has beautiful form on his jumper and he can also has a good handle and can take it to the rim. The same with Green. Just my crazy opinion guys and ladies. :)

UK' s in the mix. If we hear, "He's going to wait until Spring ($)", we'll know the answer. Hopefully he'll choose Orange ... looks like a good prospect.

UK' s in the mix. If we hear, "He's going to wait until Spring ($)", we'll know the answer. Hopefully he'll choose Orange ... looks like a good prospect.
They must have seen the rim hanging and thought this is what is most important.

hmm I seem to remember the ucon dolts being all giddy at the prospect of him reclassifying to '16, and then it came out that there was pretty much no way he'd reclassify... and now that's apparently back on the table - wonder which school would stand the best chance of landing him if he were to switch to '16

This is probably better than going out and getting a JUCO guard to replace KJ if he were to leave.

With Thompson taking a tour of hated rivals, I wonder if the potential lack of immediate playing time is souring him a little on SU.

The possibility of reclassifying or not - when would that decision be final? In the end I think what matters more is PT. You have to imagine JB isn't suggesting he'll be a back up. This by default means Malachi would slide to the 3... and thus create a logjam at the 4. Lots of what ifs.

Last edited:
straight up wisdom being dropped at the mid-major board:
2016-02-08_1518.png