Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

IMG_2668.jpeg

Too bad -- always liked Kadary, he would have been a nice backcourt upgrade for us. Also would have helped exorcise a demon from the recent past, and he would have been a key cog in helping the program get back on track and into the top 25 where they belong, under a new coach.

I'm sure St. John's came through with a big bag. Can't blame him for staying in NYC.

But speaking of "big bags" -- I've always maintained that there is no bigger [d-] bag than Pitino. So to hell with St. John's.

Last edited:
Too bad -- always liked Kadary, he would have been a nice backcourt upgrade for us. Also would have helped exorcise a demon from the recent past, and he would have been a key cog in helping the program get back on track and into the top 25 where they belong, under a new coach.

I'm sure St. John's came through with a big bag. Can't blame him for staying in NYC.

But I've always maintained that there is no bigger [d-] bag than Pitino. So to hell with St. John's.
You maintain correctly, good sir!

Pure speculation here, but one would think that the signing should be a quick process here.

This whole situation, It feels like a tv show that was well received by the public was cancelled after season 1 with a good season finale, but left you with asking more questions and what ifs. You move on and despite moving to other tv shows they are not as good. Then there is rumblings that a sequel may be in the works, but then that is shutdown. That’s all, feels good to put out what I think a lot of feel about this situation. Let’s hope that the new tv show that has no characters from the last good tv show we had is better, so we stop thinking about what a sequel would’ve looked like.

Patience is a virtue, guess I’m not very virtuous. Still we should all remain patient until the portal recruiting cycle is over :)

He's sucks anyways. Time to DM his friends and find one that wants us.

Other role guards are out there and I expect we’ll snag another one just without much excitement or fan fare. Autry Gonna run the back court by committee and guys will have to really compete for those minutes.

The stars and talent next year will have to come from the front court. With Freeman and big Eddie maybe it’ll be a nice change when we’re excited about our 4&5 being a big mismatch for opponents instead of being a weakness

Other role guards are out there and I expect we’ll snag another one just without much excitement or fan fare. Autry Gonna run the back court by committee and guys will have to really compete for those minutes.

The stars and talent next year will have to come from the front court. With Freeman and big Eddie maybe it’ll be a nice change when we’re excited about our 4&5 being a big mismatch for opponents instead of being a weakness
Mismatches are a stretch.

Guards win games.

May be he will want to get a master's degree in sports journalism and portals again next year?

I'm excited about Eddie to a degree in that we havent had a post scorer in awhile, but I think the excitement should be based in some sort of reality. Eddie scored 10 pts a game. He was 3-10 for 8 pts vs FSU last year. The idea he will be a big mismatch is a stretch when defense is half the game.