G league | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

G league

I mean... how can you fault a kid for wanting to secure his "G" spot.

Is it worth it? TBD.

The most Bazley can make is $26,000 but I've seen he may start at $19,000.

Are players really going to get better there? He will be playing against stronger and more advanced players but it depends how many minutes he plays and such. Competition is for sure better though.

Coaches? No Hall of Famers if that's what you're wondering - NBA G League Head Coaches - NBA G League

It's an unprecedented move for sure - can't say it's bad yet. Certainly stings Syracuse but we move on.

I highly doubt he is playing against better players than Duke and UNC has - or is practicing against better players than Brissett and God willing Battle

I highly doubt he is playing against better players than Duke and UNC has - or is practicing against better players than Brissett and God willing Battle

I don’t know. Take a look at some of these rosters. Like Fort Wayne, Greensboro, etc. Former college stars, true grown men, former high draft picks, etc. I mean McCullough, once he faced decent competition before the injury looked overmatched and was falling/pinballing around when facing some contact. It would’ve taken time for Bazely to get adjusted to high level college ball IMO. I mean the Greensboro team has a starting backcourt of Marcus Paige and Cat Barber !

Literally every single G League player is a professional. I don't think the 9-10 games against Cornell-types will prepare him the same.

Sure the top tier on the top teams will have future NBA stars but they're still learning too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom