Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Quincy Guerrier has talked about enrolling in college in December following the completion of the fall semester. He told last week that he hopes to narrow his school list in the coming days and take visits thereafter. Syracuse, Oregon, NC State, Vanderbilt, Creighton, Illinois and Indiana were just a few of the programs that he could name as to who has expressed strong interest with him in recent months.

Talk has continued to swirl around Syracuse and Oregon as the two to beat. Each have had great success with Canadian talent and remained a presence at many of his games this summer at both of his stops in New York and California."

Would absolutely LOVE to get Quincy. In all honesty, I predicted he'd blow up and land at a blue blood school. Landing him (and Akok) along with Goodine, and now we are talking about a very special recruiting class. Fingers crossed.

Quincy and Akok, with BG and maybe JG3. Wow, that would be absolutely fantastic, and fill it out with one of the Centers we're chasing and that'd be our best class in ages.
It would be very good! Looking even better on paper and on the court because of Akoks recent rise and being under valued. Hes the real deal along with Q and BG...now add in the shooting and winning mentality of JG3 and we are looking solid! Just gotta real in one of our centers that we are after.

SUFan44 - SUballMy 2 cents :):):)SUballSUball -

I think this is good news? If we get these two to go along with Carey, Boeheim, Hughes, Sidibe, Washington, & whoever else... we'll be just fine in 2019-20.

So if he enrolls in December, can he play second semester? Or just practice and play next season?

So if he enrolls in December, can he play second semester? Or just practice and play next season?
Yes, he'd be able to play.

Although whether he'd be able to crack an already established rotation, how he'd fit in, how far behind he'd be after missing the entire fall worth of practice, etc. -- anybody's guess.

Yes, he'd be able to play.

Although whether he'd be able to crack an already established rotation, how he'd fit in, how far behind he'd be after missing the entire fall worth of practice, etc. is tough to predict.

Yeah that's all fair, I think Hamadio Diallo had a similar situation at UK. Didn't play that first semester after he enrolled.

Recruitings fluid. Im anxiously awaiting a visit

SU Dreaming You must know something the experts don't. He's a strong Oregon lean according to 24 7.
Not sure of the reliability of 247 predictions, they have Kofi Cockburn as 50%-50% between Syracuse and UConn but have seen much of a Syracuse mention for either school lately. I know that both schools made his final 12.

I think Quincy has been high on Oregon for awhile and was big on chris boucher who played there. Not sure if hes a "lean" but we are definitely one of the major players for him and I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon is another. They do have a good track record with canadians as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.