Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a whiter Keith Van Horn. And I want his entrance music to be “A Whiter Shade if Pale”.

jake-busey-contact-300x225.jpg

I think Quincy has been high on Oregon for awhile and was big on chris boucher who played there. Not sure if hes a "lean" but we are definitely one of the major players for him and I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon is another. They do have a good track record with canadians as well.
They have a strong track record of landing Canadians from Ontario and Quebec because their assistant coach Mike Mennenga used to coach at Canisius and has a well-developed network of relationships up there. Oregon is all the way across the continent, though, so you do wonder if he’s also being assisted by off-the-book Nike dollars.

They have a strong track record of landing Canadians from Ontario and Quebec because their assistant coach Mike Mennenga used to coach at Canisius and has a well-developed network of relationships up there. Oregon is all the way across the continent, though, so you do wonder if he’s also being assisted by off-the-book Nike dollars.
Speaking off all the way across the continent, ASU is the one I'd be worried about. Its pathetic that I'm even saying that but this kid has a very good relationship with luguentz and they talk about playing together all the time. I will sort of understand it because friendships are huge but man I'll be bummed to lose a kid like this to a crap basketball program because of a friend. (Yes I called ASU crap so come at me!!) He was asked some questions the other night on his IG and someone asked if he would release a list of top schools/set officials and a timetable for when he would commit to a school and he answered "mid August" fwiw.

Last edited:
Speaking off all the way across the continent, ASU is the one I'd be worried about. Its pathetic that I'm even saying that but this kid has a very good relationship with luguentz and they talk about playing together all the time. I will sort of understand it because friendships are huge but man I'll be bummed to lose a kid like this to a crap basketball program because of a friend. (Yes I called ASU crap so come at me!!) He was asked some questions the other night on his IG and someone asked if he would release a list of top schools/set officials and a timetable for when he would commit to a school and he answered "mid August" fwiw.

Any post with a come at me in it gets a like from me!!!

I doubt that a friendship will be a make or break. Kids talk about this all the time, but rarely does it actually make a difference in the end. We’re not gonna lose Quincy to a crap basketball program like ASU. ;)

I doubt that a friendship will be a make or break. Kids talk about this all the time, but rarely does it actually make a difference in the end. We’re not gonna lose Quincy to a crap basketball program like ASU. ;)
I get it and I agree with ya...but that whole Montreal connection is pretty strong and they are pretty close. If I were to guess a top 5 for him I would go with Cuse, Oregon, ASU, Vandy and Illinois. Just my thinking here.

Nothing definitive. They are tight and he probably already knows is all.
You think Quincy has already made his final decision? I don’t think he has. ... I do wish we had locked him up last fall or winter—not sure if it was even possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.