Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing good things on the kids above, i have not heard anything (good or bad) on Akok, but that doesn't mean anything, hope tomorrow goes well, we seeing a special player

I am hearing good things on the kids above, i have not heard anything (good or bad) on Akok, but that doesn't mean anything, hope tomorrow goes well, we seeing a special player

Seeing Quincy tomorrow, or is the special player someone else? Who on staff?

The coaches think we have a very good shot
Dash are you’re speaking of Stewart? Realize this isn’t his thread, but entire Duke staff is set to see him today/tomorrow. I hope we plan to do the same if we actually think we have a shot.

Hopefully going to see Stewart and bring him and all of the City Rocks to the Cuse (Stewart, Torrance, Girard, A. Jackson, D. Johnson)

OrangeMaNPD- good pickup on KJ...one of the reasons to be bullish, they go way way back, Oregon can give him Nike, we can give him the prime time spotlight, The NBA and he would take Oshae’s spot.

He has been on campus before, Most recent visit was to SU in June of 2017.

Based on what I am hearing, we r in good shape, but u just never know.
What I’m getting is the same info for longtime now, he’s been SU lean , so, My bet is he will be on campus 2nd semester and I can see our class for 2019-2020 will be the 4 below and hopefully Akok, haven’t heard anything on Akok for a month now, so pushing him aside

Goodine
Girard
Stewart
Guerrier
Stewart is a LONG shot. I’m surprised you’re listing him. I don’t see it happening. Our 2019 center will likely be Qudus. Ajak is probably the fallback option. Hopefully we can pull in Akok at PF as well—I get the feeling we’re right in it with him, probably in the top 3. But we may only get one of Akok or Guerrier in terms of immediate impact offensive players. If we get both, plus Goodine and Qudus, that’s a monster class right there..

Stewart is a LONG shot. I’m surprised you’re listing him. I don’t see it happening. Our 2019 center will likely be Qudus. Ajak is probably the fallback option. Hopefully we can pull in Akok at PF as well—I get the feeling we’re right in it with him, probably in the top 3. But we may only get one of Akok or Guerrier in terms of immediate impact offensive players. If we get both, plus Goodine and Qudus, that’s a monster class right there..

hey Sherman20, just asking, how do u know he is a long-shot? i mean we are in the final 5 and he is coming up for an official, not pointing fingers just curious if you heard something

This is an interview with Quincy about his basketball career to date. He touches on his NBA aspirations, his fondness for the Golden State Warriors, his work ethic and disciplined approach to the sport. He was born in Canada to immigrant Ivorian parents (Ivory Coast West Africa). He spoke about the NIKE EYBL experience. He does not mention any specific schools/recruiting in this interview.

He's a very polished guy, and very articulate (if you can comprehend French).

RCI Console | fr

I really want to see a commitment from Quincy sooner rather than later. He’s a key piece in building towards the future. He, Goodine, Akok and Carrigan would be a stellar class.

I really want to see a commitment from Quincy sooner rather than later. He’s a key piece in building towards the future. He, Goodine, Akok and Carrigan would be a stellar class.

Agreed. I don't know why, but there's just something intangible about Quincy that I really like. I know I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I'm as high (if not higher) on Quincy than I am with Akok.

Agreed. I don't know why, but there's just something intangible about Quincy that I really like. I know I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I'm as high (if not higher) on Quincy than I am with Akok.

As far as as talent, definitely agree. As far as need, really want a big guy but would love to get both.

i have to disagree with you, re: building toward the future. quincy comes with one foot already out the door. while quincy may be more ready to contribute immediately, I think akok is the better bet for a longer term stay & also has the higher ceiling

I hope we entertain him at the football game like we did for Kai last week. Would be cool to announce his visit to crowd. Wonder which player will host him. Need him and gotta show the live. I would love some/ more pictures of him during visit. Where’s the Cuse paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.