Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be an NCAA Violation.
In a different world, at a different time--

In Dec., 1971, SU, with Kid Kohls, Mike Lee, Mark Wadach and Dennis DuVal, played Rutgers at the old Rutgers Gymnasium. At halftime, they introduced a handful of recruits who were being entertained that weekend. (Among whom were Sellers, and (I think) Dabney and Jordan, the leaders of their FF team of 1976.)
All orchestrated by their chief recruiter--Dick Vitale.

Oh--the Orange won the game 83-81 with a crazy rally in the last 2-3 minutes.

i have to disagree with you, re: building toward the future. quincy comes with one foot already out the door. while quincy may be more ready to contribute immediately, I think akok is the better bet for a longer term stay & also has the higher ceiling
I don’t think Quincy is one and done. Akok, as a stretch four, is more likely to be one and done, IMO.

Yes! Hope people are right and we land him soon. Really want him and Akok Akok. With Goodine then the class is gravy. Just need to add any center and good to go. With Girard as the luxury cherry on top. Please make it so recruiting Gods. Think QG, and AA are the two most important with the guys we have a shot at.

Quincy, folks.
Yes, by all means!
1537621648547.jpeg

Oh, wait...

Bet they have Oshae host him. One canadien telling another about all the opportunities and fun he’s having. Excited for this prospect
Gotta be careful here. Toronto and Montreal don’t see everything eye to eye. Ontario/Quebec. English/French. Leafs/Habs. Blue Jays/Expos.

Status
Not open for further replies.