Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was posting for Crystal Ball I would put SU down and feel very good about it, we solid my friends
So based on your posts the last 24 hours - we'll get JBA, Guerrier and Girard. TBD on Akok.

ils sont tres formidables

Sacre bleu!!

images

(makes mumbling French-like noises while puffing an awkwardly held cigarette)

Last edited:
Looks more like SF than a guard in that clip.
Not sure if he's gotten bigger since that early clip, but I agree he could play either G or F. If he hasn't sprung up too far and his handle's good ... might be a big-guard like Tyus. That would allow us to recruit a high-caliber forward (Akok) to play opposite MD while Bras develops.

Last edited:
I hope he can see how important he can be to this program and we for he. He is prototypical Cuse player joining the right team at the right time. Hope he gets some time up top.

Usually I dont get into Twitter spats often but for whatever reason the Illini has a pretty big following on there and post the same crap over and over on recruits posts about a world class education and national alumni etc etc bullcrap so I tweeted this response...I thought the guy who liked it was pretty interesting ;) "wizard Kelly aka Dimon Carrigan"
Screenshot_20181003-213226_Twitter.jpg

crap . . . i didn't know orlando antigua was at illinois. that is not welcome news
Honestly I'm not very worried here...I think he visits and commits to us shortly after. He has a great relationship with the guys on the team already. If theres one recruit I feel like we are getting its Q. Distance to home for his family, the Canadian pipeline we have, acc, 1st rounders, hof coach, facilities etc...I was worried about Oregon early on but not anymore. I got my orange shades on for this one!

Honestly I'm not very worried here...I think he visits and commits to us shortly after. He has a great relationship with the guys on the team already. If theres one recruit I feel like we are getting its Q. Distance to home for his family, the Canadian pipeline we have, acc, 1st rounders, hof coach, facilities etc...I was worried about Oregon early on but not anymore. I got my orange shades on for this one!
two words: nerlens noel

two words: nerlens noel
I get what tour saying and your concern...dont have those vibes with Q. Still say this is one we win. Not to say its definitely happening but I think we are the lead horse in this and I dont think it's very close. Then again these are kids and as everyone likes to say, "recruiting is fluid!"

Status
Not open for further replies.