Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the kid I really wanted in this class. Great scorer who is really long. Great fit for us. We’ll see about 1 and done...the extra semester will help a lot.

Great great class so far. I really think the only guy we’re on right now that we can get is Wahab.

Akok ain’t happening, nor is Stewart.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see us get involved with a big late in the cycle.

So this is the kid I really wanted in this class. Great scorer who is really long. Great fit for us. We’ll see about 1 and done...the extra semester will help a lot.

Great great class so far. I really think the only guy we’re on right now that we can get is Wahab.

I hope you are wrong because I don't feel good about Wahab

Excellent. Now we don’t “need” AA. I’ve akways felt AA sees himself as a 3. That’s Guerrier too. One wasn’t going to be happy with PT next year. Now we need another C imo. Come on down Carrigan (if we can’t get Wahab).
Yep

Disappointing to hear with regards to AA / Stewart. I feel like one of those two would not only put this class over the top, but also position us to make another deep run NEXT year.

Need another big. Wonder if we'll go foreign. Or whether the staff will prioritize Carrigan [don't believe we're actively recruiting him at this point, despite all the chatter].

o-TIM-HORTONS-COFFEE-facebook.jpg

Great pickup. Great class overall. I wonder if we hold an extra scholarship for the next cycle instead of reaching potentially on someone late. If this team is going to be as good as some are hoping, that could draw attention of high end recruits we are targeting. Is QG a legit 6’7”? So he could bounce over to the 3 on defense if HCJB wanted or play the top? Good athlete who provides options...Nice!

It's amazing what happens when everyone doesn't suddenly and unexpectedly declare early. We took several hits over the past few years with guys leaving earlier than anticipated.
And when we have 13 schollies and a 73 year old (soon to be 74) year old coach who stepped out of Hop's shadow.

Jake, are you also implying that we are out on Cockburn and Carrigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.