Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...I think we are in good shape here but I wish this was one we closed on before he blew up. Never like when others start sniffin around...and they are starting to get a whiff!

Yea...I think we are in good shape here but I wish this was one we closed on before he blew up. Never like when others start sniffin around...and they are starting to get a whiff!

In today’s world of recruiting, “closing” doesn’t mean much until the LOI is signed. And sometimes not even then.

Staff offered awhile back no?
The original post is us offering him and the next one was about us visiting him last April.

What can the staff do to get QG to commit at this point? Is he the top option?

I think he is suggesting we were there first and have many advantages and if we don't get him we screwed it up.
Ok that settled me down a bit, I get it will be disappointing as we seemed to be leading and for awhile at that, but you really can't fault the staff, the kid is gonna decide when he wants and unfortunately we seem to be doing all we can, or at least I hope we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.