Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

obokoh4mvp

Walk On
His instagram live interview is up now on tiptonedits. Seems like a good kid, exicited to have him. He said he is looking forward to being coached by jb and the staff. Also said that he hopes to be a one and done.

jgeorge322

All American
His instagram live interview is up now on tiptonedits. Seems like a good kid, exicited to have him. He said he is looking forward to being coached by jb and the staff. Also said that he hopes to be a one and done.
Come on man, more details please... im too lazy to listen

jgeorge322

All American
Ok i watched. English is a bit rough. The most interesting thing i heard was they talked about isaiah going to uw and how that was a surprise. Quincy thought cuse or duke. But funny thing is tipton mentioned that a former syracuse coach was reason stewart went to uw but couldnt think of the coach’s name. For real dude? Youre in the recruiting biz and you dont know hop?

Said relationship with coaches was reason for commit. Excited to learn from jb. He didnt bring up the one and done thing. That was asked of him and said hed have to talk to his family if it came to that.

Tipton says girard going to be on soon for a story/interview.

Hogtowncuse

Walk On
He's going to be excellent...IF he is allowed to play early and not be held back like Carey was, 2019/20 could be a big year. Probably not a one and done but 10-12 ppg with 5 rpg if he gets 20-25 mins per game. Sophomore season he will be all ACC. Not as accomplished but reminds me a bit of RJ Barrett

Footey04

Scout Team
He's going to be excellent...IF he is allowed to play early and not be held back like Carey was, 2019/20 could be a big year. Probably not a one and done but 10-12 ppg with 5 rpg if he gets 20-25 mins per game. Sophomore season he will be all ACC. Not as accomplished but reminds me a bit of RJ Barrett
This will only happen if hughes is at the 2, which should be what happens!

Jzsshuttles

Walk On
The only person that held Jalen Carey back was Jalen Carey.

moqui

Hall of Fame
narrator: carey played a lot early

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Hughes at the 2 would be one of the worst ball handling teams in history, outside of the starting lineup in 2016 (JB lost his mind then), barring a miraculous improvement of Hughes over the summer.

And pretty confident there's little to zero chance he averages close to 10/12 and 5, even with 20 minutes (which won't happen, imo).

money3189

All American
what about all the freshmans that played well through the years. Got drafted early. Does he get credit for that? Why didnt Jimmy hold them back?

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Hughes at the 2 would be one of the worst ball handling teams in history.
So you'd be more confident with Buddy's handle? There is nobody on the returning roster who has a proven handle except for Washington and he's not projected to earn significant minutes.

How does any Div 1 basketball coaching staff allow this to happen?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom