Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
His instagram live interview is up now on tiptonedits. Seems like a good kid, exicited to have him. He said he is looking forward to being coached by jb and the staff. Also said that he hopes to be a one and done.

His instagram live interview is up now on tiptonedits. Seems like a good kid, exicited to have him. He said he is looking forward to being coached by jb and the staff. Also said that he hopes to be a one and done.
Uh...

Come on man, more details please... im too lazy to listen

Ok i watched. English is a bit rough. The most interesting thing i heard was they talked about isaiah going to uw and how that was a surprise. Quincy thought cuse or duke. But funny thing is tipton mentioned that a former syracuse coach was reason stewart went to uw but couldnt think of the coach’s name. For real dude? Youre in the recruiting biz and you dont know hop?

Said relationship with coaches was reason for commit. Excited to learn from jb. He didnt bring up the one and done thing. That was asked of him and said hed have to talk to his family if it came to that.

Tipton says girard going to be on soon for a story/interview.

He's going to be excellent...IF he is allowed to play early and not be held back like Carey was, 2019/20 could be a big year. Probably not a one and done but 10-12 ppg with 5 rpg if he gets 20-25 mins per game. Sophomore season he will be all ACC. Not as accomplished but reminds me a bit of RJ Barrett

He's going to be excellent...IF he is allowed to play early and not be held back like Carey was, 2019/20 could be a big year. Probably not a one and done but 10-12 ppg with 5 rpg if he gets 20-25 mins per game. Sophomore season he will be all ACC. Not as accomplished but reminds me a bit of RJ Barrett
This will only happen if hughes is at the 2, which should be what happens!

The only person that held Jalen Carey back was Jalen Carey.

narrator: carey played a lot early

Hughes at the 2 would be one of the worst ball handling teams in history, outside of the starting lineup in 2016 (JB lost his mind then), barring a miraculous improvement of Hughes over the summer.

And pretty confident there's little to zero chance he averages close to 10/12 and 5, even with 20 minutes (which won't happen, imo).

what about all the freshmans that played well through the years. Got drafted early. Does he get credit for that? Why didnt Jimmy hold them back?

Status
Not open for further replies.