Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiming for Quincy's 2 later (Brookwood Elite) games today...
Screenshot_20180428-033852.jpg

I was glad that I was able to catch both of Quincy's later games today. Unfortunately, his team lost both of those games. He played well in both. Q is far and away the best player on his team. Brookwood Elite is average at best. Wish he would have stayed with CIA Bounce in the EYBL. But back to the games I saw...

Vs. Arkansas Hawks... Q's shot wasn't falling to start the game. But not before long he got it going and was getting to the basket. Q doesn't lack confidence. He kept his team in the game. Q finished with 32 points on 12 for 26 shooting, 5-13 from downtown. He chipped in with 5 boards and 1 assist in 31 minutes. His coach asked him how his legs were doing during one timeout.

Vs. Indiana Elite... They are one of the top teams and they dominated Brookwood from the tip. Indiana had much more size and skill. They controlled the paint, the boards, and shot the ball well on top of it. Q looked gases in this one. His coach plays him 31 of 32 minutes every game. He gets a 1 minute break in the second half. Q finished with 21 points on 9-20 shooting, 0-6 from three. He grabbed 13 boards! In the second half they went small and he was playing the center on D. Late in the game he had a drive down the lane with a BIG time dunk against a lot of traffic. One ref called him for a T for hanging and pulling himself up.. but the other refs came over to talk about.. and then he called the T off.

So in perspective.. Q had to play 92 of 96 minutes in 3 games today alone! He also had a Friday night game and will have his 5th ATL game tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

I really hope Quincy ends up at Syracuse. He plays hard on both ends and is an ideal Cuse wing. Really like his game.

Last edited:
I was glad that I was able to catch both of Quincy's later games today. Unfortunately, his team lost both of those games. He played well in both. Q is far and away the best player on his team. Brookwood Elite is average at best. Wish he would have stayed with CIA Bounce in the EYBL. But back to the games I saw...

Vs. Arkansas Hawks... Q's shot wasn't falling to start the game. But not before long he got it going and was getting to the basket. Q doesn't lack confidence. He kept his team in the game. Q finished with 32 points on 12 for 26 shooting, 5-13 from downtown. He chipped in with 5 boards and 1 assist in 31 minutes. His coach asked him how his legs were doing during one timeout.

Vs. Indiana Elite... They are one of the top teams and they dominated Brookwood from the tip. Indiana had much more size and skill. They controlled the paint, the boards, and shot the ball well on top of it. Q looked gases in this one. His coach plays him 31 of 32 minutes every game. He gets a 1 minute break in the second half. Q finished with 21 points on 9-20 shooting, 0-6 from three. He grabbed 13 boards! In the second half they went small and he was playing the center on D.

To out in perspective.. Q had to play 92 of 96 minutes in 3 games today! He also had a Friday night game and will have his 5th ATL game tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

I really hope Quincy ends up at Syracuse. He plays hard on both ends and is an ideal Cuse wing. Really like his game.
So you're saying minutes per game wise he fits Boeheim's profile?

Vs. Indiana Elite... They are one of the top teams and they dominated Brookwood from the tip. Indiana had much more size and skill. They controlled the paint, the boards, and shot the ball well on top of it. Q looked gases in this one. His coach plays him 31 of 32 minutes every game. He gets a 1 minute break in the second half. Q finished with 21 points on 9-20 shooting, 0-6 from three. He grabbed 13 boards! In the second half they went small and he was playing the center on D.

To out in perspective.. Q had to play 92 of 96 minutes in 3 games today! He also had a Friday night game and will have his 5th ATL game tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

Were Cuse coach's in attendance for his game?

Were Cuse coach's in attendance for his game?

There were many coaches present to watch Q, but no Cuse coaches. :(

And so many coaches in one building (there are 12 courts in this "gym)". It was the who's who of college head or assistant coaches. Here are a few fun ones... Saw Jason Hart and gave him a let's go Orange. I was behind Penny Hardaway and Mike Miller for the late Mass Rivals/Minnesota game.. didn't realize MM was one of Penny's assistant coaches at Memphis.

I can't wait for the EYBL here in a couple weeks!

Last edited:
Q went for 25 on 8-17 from the field, 3-7 from three, and 6-11 from the line earlier this morning in Brookwood Elite's final game in Atlanta. In the win he also chipped in 9 boards, 2 assists, and 1 block in 30 minutes of action. An early Orange commitment would be awesome from this one...

There were many coaches present to watch Q, but no Cuse coaches. :(

And so many coaches in one building (there are 12 courts in this "gym)". It was the who's who of college head or assistant coaches. Here are a few fun ones... Saw Jason Hart and gave him a let's go Orange. I was behind Penny Hardaway and Mike Miller for the late Mass Rivals/Minnesota game.. didn't realize MM was one of Penny's assistant coaches at Memphis.

I can't wait for the EYBL here in a couple weeks!
Very strange that no Cuse coaches were there. Who’s his primary recruiter? Haven't our assistant coaches been visiting him during the season?

There's chatter about him joining 2018. Too bad we have 5 guards already even without Tyus.

Status
Not open for further replies.