Class of 2023 - G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this kid and will follow his recruiting. But, let's not get our hopes too high and be disappointed once again. He is a UConn lean and said as much. His sister plays on the women's team and he said that means a lot in terms of his decision on where to play. Not saying we can't change his mind and heart by putting our best foot forward... just know that UConn has the upper hand in this one.

Definitely plan B or C for Hurley and Co. Nice player who can really shoot it but has underwhelming athleticism which would hamper UConn defensively. In the zone he would be very nice. Gavin Griffiths is target A.

Definitely plan B or C for Hurley and Co. Nice player who can really shoot it but has underwhelming athleticism which would hamper UConn defensively. In the zone he would be very nice. Gavin Griffiths is target A.

Griffiths is a very niiiice player. Has a little punk in him.

Sounds like we are really prioritizing this kid. Cuse and Providence are who he names as recruiting the hardest.

Based on absolutely no facts, I just feel this kid will be our 1st 2023 verbal. Should be easy to sell him on Cuse. Wouldn't be our first 6'6" guard from Brewster.

Based on absolutely no facts, I just feel this kid will be our 1st 2023 verbal. Should be easy to sell him on Cuse. Wouldn't be our first 6'6" guard from Brewster.
Yeah, I do think SU has a really good shot with Reid. Although I believe his sister plays at UConn, so ...

Yeah, I do think SU has a really good shot with Reid. Although I believe his sister plays at UConn, so ...
As does former Cuse player Alan Griffen's sister. I think maybe 1% of the time basketball playing siblings attend the same school. Maybe less than that. He is going to go where he feels his best fit is which hopefully is Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom