Class of 2023 - G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had flight issues coming from Boston, so their game for tonight has been rescheduled.
Screenshot_20220408-214511_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-214525_Chrome.jpg

Has Reid indicated his decision timeline? Visits? Providence our main comp here?

Has Reid indicated his decision timeline? Visits? Providence our main comp here?
I haven't seen anything about a decision timeline for Reid. He did mention a visit to SU a while back, but haven't seen anything on that topic lately. I would imagine Providence and UConn are among the main competitors.

has ucon even offered tho? according to 2_7, they haven't

Top priority is a borderline top 100 kid. Amazing how far we have fallen.
Reid will be top 50 before he hits college.. great shooter and great size for a guard. Jp also will see a big rise in rankings. Crazy how good the staff is at finding players. First offer for GG Jackson who is now considered the best player in the class by some and JP who is blowing up like crazy after finally being able to be seen.

You look at shoulders like that, and you know that that kid is NEVER going to put on enough weight.
How dare you express such lack of faith in the proper dedication to S&C.

How dare you.

FWIW, Reid did check in at No. 62 nationally when On3 updated its 2022 rankings not too long ago.

How dare you express such lack of faith in the proper dedication to S&C.

How dare you.

It's not like he can't still be a great player.
I'm just saying that young man is never going to fill out enough to be a forward.

But neither did Reggie Williams.

It's not like he can't still be a great player.
I'm just saying that young man is never going to fill out enough to be a forward.

But neither did Reggie Williams.
Mostly I was just horsin' around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online