Ga Tech banned from 2019-20 postseason | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech banned from 2019-20 postseason

The Seniors on the Ga. Tech roster should be allowed to transfer at the end of this semester without having to wait.

Good job by the NCAA screwing the players. For the record I felt we screwed Rak Christmas when we announced our postseason ban during the season.

Fine of 2% of the basketball budget? Is that a one-time fine? Assume $20m budget (it’s lower than that), it would be a $400k fine. Peanuts.

The 4-year loss of the fringe 13th scholarship likely means a walk-on student athlete who is probably pursuing a master’s degree will lose out on $50k per year.

The 8 week ban will hurt, but that can be mitigated by working OT immediately before and after.

Yeah, but we had guys get paid for working at the YMCA.
i'm going to keep repeating this as long people insist on pretending it didn't happen:
the syracuse director of athletics organized a conspiracy to commit academic fraud
the head basketball coach, through callous negligence, allowed ineligible players to take the court in over 100 games

i'm going to keep repeating this as long people insist on pretending it didn't happen:
the syracuse director of athletics organized a conspiracy to commit academic fraud
the head basketball coach, through callous negligence, allowed ineligible players to take the court in over 100 games
You should get into politics. That is some serious spin.

You should get into politics. That is some serious spin.
those are the dead solid facts. read the report.

and, fwiw, i don't always spin, but when i do, i prefer to use positive spin
1569553493198.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom